What have you seen lately?

They don’t like to I got within 5’ of them and they just ran around like the doors they are😆

About 4-5 years ago, there was a literal gaggle of the things in my side yard. Had to be 25 of them.

Eldest daughter is going to her car. She didn't even think. She just went, "oh, no big deal." I don't think she understood my "there are turkeys over by your car" warning.

She comes around the side of her car to a shipload of turkeys. She screams. THEY TAKE OFF EN MASSE! And then she screams LOUDER. So they fly faster. It was F'ing hysterical.

Maybe Tauntonian Turkey's like to fly more. But fly they do. Loud F'ers as well. "What is that sound???. . . . TURKEY!"

Yup they sound like an old WW2 bomber taking off

LOL.

My wife comes from a non-gun family. Not anti-gun the just didn’t have them in their lives.

I remember when my wife and I were dating she got a Remington 870 youth model in 20g as her first gun. I took her partridge hunting a few times. It was a root. Every time a bird went up it scared the crap out of her and she would scream and I would end up laughing my ass off. It was a riot. We never killed any birds together but we had a lot of fun.

It is hard for me to believe that it was 30 years ago. Man time flies.

Bob

Back
Top Bottom