• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What have you done lately?

Darksideblues42

NES Life Member
NES Member
Got into a discussion with a semi-fudd today.

He was griping about "all the laws" and how his "lifetime license" wasn't so lifetime, how he can't have the target guns he wants because of the lists, and when I suggested he get involved with GOAL or Comm2A, he said that was for "yuppies" and asked me who I thought I was suggesting that he do more, what had I done, etc.

Well, I educated him about the case seeking to legalize stun guns and tasers. He asked what that had to do with me.

I showed him my LTC.

My name is Christopher Martel, and I was one of the plaintiffs in that case.

He suddenly got sort a sort of defeated look on his face and agreed he can do more.

One thing at a time. One heart, one mind, one opinion. This is how change happens.

What have you done lately?

Took a liberal to the range.

She loved it and immediately started asking questions about licensing etc. during the Democratic debates when the candidates were talking about restrictions and confiscation she texted me the candidate names with the thumbs down emoji.

Baby steps.

Attachments

• AA609C37-2D07-4256-AA94-1E8AFCCE682F.jpeg
    AA609C37-2D07-4256-AA94-1E8AFCCE682F.jpeg
    215.4 KB · Views: 26
Took a liberal to the range.

She loved it and immediately started asking questions about licensing etc. during the Democratic debates when the candidates were talking about restrictions and confiscation she texted me the candidate names with the thumbs down emoji.

Baby steps.

[pics] as long as she's hot that is!

Back
Top Bottom