What happens if you find a gun?

Add the max state and federal and you get 10. :)

Really though, I just misquoted the felony punishment. The distinctions between felonies > 5 years is really irrelevant for street work, though I should have researched it before posting. Mea culpa.

No worries. Just making sure I wasn't missing something. [grin]

My father was demolishing a house and found some ammo, so he asked the homeowner about it,and they said they turned the guns they found into the local police, so my dad went down to the station and asked for them,they gave them all to him with no questions asked they never even asked for a permit/Id and no paper work either, he got 4 rifles one in 30.06 .308 and 2 22's score!

My father was demolishing a house and found some ammo, so he asked the homeowner about it,and they said they turned the guns they found into the local police, so my dad went down to the station and asked for them,they gave them all to him with no questions asked they never even asked for a permit/Id and no paper work either, he got 4 rifles one in 30.06 .308 and 2 22's score!

So after being logged into a local MA police dpt. , the police just gave your dad 4 firearms and let him walk out without verifying a firearms liscence, or being the home owner .... or anypaperwork FA10's etc ... just here's 4 guns we don't know anything about so you can have them .... not trying to ride yah bud but it seem abit much to take in! How old were you? Maybe pops spent the mortgage money on guns and had to tell you that so the ol' lady didn't cut his balls off ...

It was last year buddy, I couldn't make it up if I tried,I helped with the demo job the only reason I could think of was they thought he was a cop for some reason.

How did this happen exactly? Dad walks into the PD and says " Hello Officer, can I have those 4 guns that Joe Shmoe turned in a few days ago?" and the cop behind the counter said " Sure, let me go get those for you"

Is your Dad a Jedi?

More like chuck Norris,and yeah that's what happened he had to go in once and they had him come back but that's all,i guess if you got the balls to try it they figure your legit.

OMG.....Marsha doens't approve of your deceased realatives "WMD's"...aka, normal firearms to the rest of the country.

Really? Can we just fire that douchebag already? WTF purpose does she serve other than just being a douche? Oh...hmmm, she has to approve.....ah....um....illegals so they're not illegal, right?...............I'm guessing here.

No, I don't want a vote. F**k that douchebag. Fire her...........

So after being logged into a local MA police dpt. , the police just gave your dad 4 firearms and let him walk out without verifying a firearms liscence, or being the home owner .... or anypaperwork FA10's etc ... just here's 4 guns we don't know anything about so you can have them .... not trying to ride yah bud but it seem abit much to take in! How old were you? Maybe pops spent the mortgage money on guns and had to tell you that so the ol' lady didn't cut his balls off ...

It was last year buddy, I couldn't make it up if I tried,I helped with the demo job the only reason I could think of was they thought he was a cop for some reason.

How did this happen exactly? Dad walks into the PD and says " Hello Officer, can I have those 4 guns that Joe Shmoe turned in a few days ago?" and the cop behind the counter said " Sure, let me go get those for you"

Is your Dad a Jedi?

More like chuck Norris,and yeah that's what happened he had to go in once and they had him come back but that's all,i guess if you got the balls to try it they figure your legit.

This is the way it is supposed to go. I bet Jose and maybe JoePaol... would agree here.

If I found a fully operable AR15 I'd do the responsible thing and turn in the stripped lower to the local PD.

Can't have those things lying around for kids to find, you know.

Back
Top Bottom