• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What happens if I get caught?

ferrari.jpg

The best thing to come out of this thread!! [rofl][laugh2][laugh]

Why go through the trouble of getting the lic, head down to Waterbury CT and pick up a "lost gun" from one of the cops. Probably cheap money.

Sheesh, another BC grad! [devil]

Watch it [angry]

On a serious note for the OP, if you're caught on school grounds you're looking at a year in jail and/or a fine. And I doubt that they'll just stick that charge on you at that point. DOn't do it.

No! You can't move to a green town for an ALP! They need your voice in your non-green town to bring about hope and change! If you move to a green town, who will be left? Your non green town needs all the pro 2A voices to stay put and fight the system.

Love,

Your Friends at Freedom 2136

Or you could choose to do run and hide like good little sheeple. Don't make a stand, don't try to change anything. Someone else will do it for you, right? [puke2]

Watch it [angry]

On a serious note for the OP, if you're caught on school grounds you're looking at a year in jail and/or a fine. And I doubt that they'll just stick that charge on you at that point. DOn't do it.

I'm Thankful for the Pic I have of You. [smile]

Wait that's another thread...

I carried Mace and Pepperspray 99% of the time when my LTC was Target and Hunting only.

To be truthful, I did carry concealed on occasion when I worked the nightshift in Boston back in the early 90's. I'd get out of work at 1:00am or so and had to walk through the downtown and waterfront area to get to my car. I knew I was taking a chance, but the way I see it, if the perp had already scoped out the area and thought that it was safe enough for him (they) to mug/attack me, then it must certainly be safe for me to defend myself with whatever means I had. I'm not justifying what I did nor am I encouraging anyone else do so. It's just that I thought it was a bigger risk not too at the time.

Fortunately, I did eventually get my LTC-A ALP and now carry concealed without fear of our own government.

Last edited:
What is the night school? If it's not at a regular school you're all set. If it Fred's school of AC repair, or some such.

Not a "regular school"? If it's doing business in Massachusetts then it doesn't matter whether it's Tufts University, Fred's School of AC Repair. Mike's Truck Driving University or Sylvia's Academy of Nails and Hair. They're all licensed and regulated by the same office under the same laws. Can't say with any real certainty how they might be treated with regard to carry, but that's a strong hint.

Ken

No! You can't move to a green town for an ALP! They need your voice in your non-green town to bring about hope and change! If you move to a green town, who will be left? Your non green town needs all the pro 2A voices to stay put and fight the system.

Love,

Your Friends at Freedom 2136

Win! [rofl]

On topic, being new to MA firearms law isn't a crime... just inform the guy and hold the flaming.

Last edited:
Win! [rofl]

On topic, some of the posters here have some serious reading comprehension problems with the first post. He stated he WAS NOT GOING TO carry.

Speaking of "reading comprehension problems:"

I have no intention of carrying all the time, its just that I have started night school in a not so great area.

So, he considered carrying SOME of the time; apparently to/from/at night school.

On a restricted license.

FAIL on at least TWO levels.

Being new to MA firearms law isn't a crime...

Carrying outside your restriction is.

Carrying in a school w/o permission is.

Last edited:
Probably not. There is such a thing as willfully obtuse.

This topic gets discussed with tedious regularity and any effort made to find such a thread would probably be successful.

But suggesting that such might be an appropriate course of action prior to posting another repetitious query is deemed un-nurturing. [rolleyes]

I'm going to call you out on this one a bit. Searching up topics like this can often be an exercise in futility for several reasons. First, the search functions on forums are terrible; the best chance is searching titles only. If someone made a stupid title you're done. Second, 90% of the threads on the topic are filled with posts like yours above. It's a never ending cycle... ask something obvious (to us) and people say "search it". So now we have a forum filled with threads telling people to search threads. Is there a One true thread one should go to for this info? Also, who says info from 5 years ago is still valid and true today? How would this person know that?

As for the nurturing, there is some value of having someone ask and get their question answered personally. We get to know that person, they realize we are helpful, they go green, we all shoot each other's guns at a shoot. [smile]

That said, I do enjoy seeing a good scriv'ing from time to time. [laugh]

Speaking of "reading comprehension problems:"

So, he considered carrying SOME of the time; apparently to/from/at night school.

On a restricted license.

FAIL on at least TWO levels.

Being new to MA firearms law isn't a crime...

Carrying outside your restriction is.

Carrying in a school w/o permission is.

I assumed he meant to and from the range only. I can see it either way.

Back
Top Bottom