• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What happened to Weaponcraft?

They moved or are moving to Florida IIRC. Send a PM to DukeInMaine for the straight scoop.

Sent from the Hyundai of the droids, the Samsung Replenish, using Tapatalk.

Duke is only one of Weaponcraft's instructors. Weaponcraft Training is owned by three guys (I'm not one of them), and they didn't renew their Training Subscription here. So, the powers to be decided to delete the previous threads, including the one regarding the Long Distance Rifle Class that they will be offering.

I'll suggest to you that you should visit their web site, and sign up for their mailing list.

They have secured land in the Auburn, Maine area. It's sufficient for all of the handgun, shotgun, AR, and long distance training that they offer. It will be simply amazing!
They have obtained all of the local and state permits for the ranges, and hope to break ground in the Spring. I just recently received an instructor memo on the specific subject.

So, hop on over to weaponcrafttraining.com, sign up for the mailing list, and watch for announcements.

While the long distance rifle classes will he hunting oriented, the instructors will be the primary founders of the Southern Maine SWAT group. I know several of them personaally, and when I tell you that they know how to shoot....... THEY KNOW HOW TO SHOOT! They train the most elite long distance shooters in this area. They have strong military and law enforcement experience in real life environments.

I plan on flying back from Florida to do the class when it's offered.

Thanks for inquiring.

BTW, Fixxah, Weaponcraft Training is located in Portland, Maine, and will remain in that location. The shootin facility will be a bit North of Portland, but still easily accessible.

Only yours truly is moving to FL.

Weaponcraft Training will prosper as one of the areas best civilian, law enforcement, and government agency gun training companies.

Back
Top Bottom