• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What happened to Its Time?????

Wow I am really disappointed. Disappointed that there are folks here dumping on the efforts made by good people like Tynan, Deb, and to some extent even myself.

I just left GOAL today a certified NRA instructor filled with enthusiasm. I was excited, because I have added another way to spread good information and introduce new people to firearms.

Point being, not everyone can do everything. The most important thing you can do is SOMETHING! All I ask is that we at least treat one another as a community and with respect. Do not let our opposition divide and conquer so easily.

I want anyone who is concerned with the efforts being made by us to email or call me personally. I would like to speak with you in a rational manner to hammer out some constructive ideas we can build off of.

My email is:
[email protected]

Phone:
978-979-9581

Hope you're prepared for naked banana picks of atilla [laugh]

Those of you who have donated, I will be sending out materials tomorrow or friday the latest, depends if I have a meeting tomorrow evening

you guys think everybody who is " New" here is really new here. same as you think the number of green boxes under your screen name means Jack in the real world. funny. you should get out more

Coming from the guy with 3 posts that joined yesterday - that's pretty funny

I'd prefer c) Make it through the impending civil war unscathed, but I would be fine with a or b if those are my only options. I'm ready to fight, I'm just waiting for YOU to be ready.

you're not alone, dude. however when you look out your window you're going to see whatever city/town you live in, not damascus. we're not there (yet). we're unfortunately a few decades into this shit, but if you run out into the street with your rifle and no one else is there, head back inside for now.

wookie:

if you really "just want to stay in the background, buy a gun or tow, and not be forced out but the stupidity here" then why are you bounding all around the place shitposting and whining about reps, dude?

you're just being an attention whore and a blatant troll. now, you can continue to troll, or you can tell us who you really are. however, if you've been on here since "at least 09'" and have managed to remain an a**h*** that whole time--i doubt anything will change now.

i can make a deal with you in that if you won't be an a**h***, i won't be an a**h***, either and you can buy your "gun ot tow" and we can all get along.

or NES can continue to act like children, either way it works for me.

Last edited:
... Here are two very helpful and quick reference materials you can use to spread the word to gun owners and non gun owners alike:

It's Time 2A

Maybe you could do that first link "Assets", as a .pdf also, which would make it FAR FAR easier for people to print out. You should also do one in a handout format, and recruit people to print and bring to the rallies to give to people walking by who are wondering what it is all about, and what the talking points are. The questions need to be asked and answered in a succinct format in simple terms for city people.

There should also be something to hand to anyone from the press.

Maybe you could do that first link "Assets", as a .pdf also, which would make it FAR FAR easier for people to print out. You should also do one in a handout format, and recruit people to print and bring to the rallies to give to people walking by who are wondering what it is all about, and what the talking points are. The questions need to be asked and answered in a succinct format in simple terms for city people.

There should also be something to hand to anyone from the press.

Ahh I gotcha. I will note that, we are going to be revamping the website, so that is a good point. We will also add PaulDs PDF to the site as well

In the ideal world, you'd have it as a .pdf and in .html web format. That way, people could print it or just read it on-screen. The trouble is, then you have more to maintain.

Thanks for doing this stuff. As always, let me know how I can help.

LOL the response in this thread and notifications has been hilarious. Seems "keyboard commando" is a popular comment. I guess the only thing worse than a so called keyboard commando is some overweight, middle aged guys sitting in HKdrummers living room while his wife brings your guys chips and dip, while you plot out your weak propaganda campaign.

Go ahead and plan more unarmed protests because an armed one would make us "look bad" LOL.

Those of you asking what I have done, I have sent letters and gotten the typical "I don't give a **** about you or your rights" automated response. Nobody is listening.

If you guys were more aggressive (ie. armed protests) I would jump right in, but right now your campaign isn't very serious, and is honestly quite embarrassing.

Congrats, you went full retard at least 3 times in one post.

At the meeting at HSC a while ago, you guys had a draft of a "Here is how these bills hurt gun owners" flier that was meant to oppose the one Linsky was bringing around the the "gun violence forums".

Do you have a final version of this available?

At the meeting at HSC a while ago, you guys had a draft of a "Here is how these bills hurt gun owners" flier that was meant to oppose the one Linsky was bringing around the the "gun violence forums".

Do you have a final version of this available?

I'm trying to remember, is that the one that was on a pink pc of paper?

Apparently it's never going to be time, until whatever super secret project they're working on is ready for the peons to fawn over. Just be patient, the next 42 gun laws enacted in the meantime won't be that bad.

There, I said it. Don't shoot the messenger.

I'm trying to remember, is that the one that was on a pink pc of paper?

Yes, it was a table of "here is how is this bill pretends to make you safer" along with the bill number and who wrote it.

You guys had a similar one which was instead "here is how this bill hurts gun owners"

Last edited:
Yes, it was a table of "here is how is this bill pretends to make you safer" along with the bill number and who wrote it.

You guys had a similar one which was instead "here is how this bill hurts gun owners"

Yep, that's the document I drafted. I don't recall any updates on it after that and thought it had been posted on the site already. My life got nutty so I sort of fell off the map for a while after that meeting. Things are better now and I can share the document here if it isn't on the ItsTime web site.

Oh, and Quiet, if you're waiting on HKdrummer and a handful of the rest of us who thought about giving something a try to save your gun rights in this state all on our own then you're doing it wrong. ItsTime isn't some magical savior organization packed with super heroes, we're just some gun owners trying to put something together that might be ONE LITTLE PART of making a difference. GOAL isn't going to save you all by itself, Comm2A isn't going to save you all by itself, the NRA isn't going to save you, only you can protect your gun rights by getting active yourself. ItsTime just aims to be a resource to help you do that but putting stuff together takes time and sometimes crap happens that gets in the way.

Oh, and Quiet, if you're waiting on HKdrummer and a handful of the rest of us who thought about giving something a try to save your gun rights in this state all on our own then you're doing it wrong. ItsTime isn't some magical savior organization packed with super heroes, we're just some gun owners trying to put something together that might be ONE LITTLE PART of making a difference. GOAL isn't going to save you all by itself, Comm2A isn't going to save you all by itself, the NRA isn't going to save you, only you can protect your gun rights by getting active yourself. ItsTime just aims to be a resource to help you do that but putting stuff together takes time and sometimes crap happens that gets in the way.

Fair enough.

Yep, that's the document I drafted. I don't recall any updates on it after that and thought it had been posted on the site already. My life got nutty so I sort of fell off the map for a while after that meeting. Things are better now and I can share the document here if it isn't on the ItsTime web site.

I didn't see it on the website. I thought it was a pretty good flier, I would have just copied/printed it but it had "DRAFT" watermarked across the whole page.

Back
Top Bottom