• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

what happened in haverhill today?

wiskie762

Instructor
whdoes anybody know what happened in haverhill today around 1pm
there were about 4-5 state crusiers on my street and a few haverhill crusiers

my girlfriend called me tonight to make sure i was ok and told me that there was some kind of home invasion and sombody got killed

Im looking for what really happened if you know please let me know

if what my girlfriend said was true thank god i own guns

from what i was told thay were looking for about 5 males so i would assume that the home owner is the one who died

monday

Last edited:
Sounds like a personal grude....

Haverhill police search neighborhoods after shooting

HAVERHILL -- This afternoon police officers with drawn guns and search dogs combed neighborhoods off Hilldale Avenue looking for five men, one of whom who shot a man at a Primrose Street home, according to police.

Police said the victim's wounds did not appear to be life threatening.

Police found two of the men hiding under the porch of a home on Willie Street, a side street off Hilldale Avenue, about 2 p.m. Officers continued their search for the other three men.

Police said they were uncertain of the motivation for the shooting, and whether it involved a home invasion. The shooting happened shortly after 1 p.m. at a home near the south end of St. James Cemetery. The back of the cemetery is next to Little River. Land on the other side of the river leads to Hilldale Avenue, leading to speculation the men crossed the river after the shooting.

I should watch the news or something, I live right off Hilldale Ave. and didn't know anything.

Thanks for the info.

Back
Top Bottom