• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What hand guns can be bought with a LTC-B

I am NOT an expert on when this gun cut over from 11rds to 12rds, but have been led to believe that it was post-2004.

I'd suggest calling SW Tech Supt and asking to get the straight answer.

What is the story with these mags? I assumed since they had the lazy & they were old and you can see that they are stamped 12.

S%26W41mags.jpg

Thank you guys for all of the help. Trust me I understand all of the rules of the LTC-B. I understand I can not carry it at any times other than transport and it has to be locked in my car with the ammo locked seperate. Trust me I know all about it.
I live in a town that gives out B's. I am fighting it right now. Id rather stay "black" on the name of the town. a .45 to me is GREAT! I love 45! I love 1911. Most come with a 7 or 8 round Mag, but you "could" maybe go online somewhere God knows where and find some weird large Mag for it. So What do I do? I dont want a revolver. I want a semi Auto! What do you guys suggest I do! Until my I get my LTC A.... And as for the laws I fully understand all of them and follow all of them.
Thanks
Army Veteran

If there is no allowance for you to carry, then no need to go for a small frame size. The M&P .45 full size would be a good option for a .45
Nice big ol' .44 Magnum would be cool as well.

how often is the firearms roster published?

The large cap roster is not changed very frequently. Problem is with LTC-Bs a lot of dealers are stricter than the roster with regards to what B's can buy from them.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom