What gun have you wanted for a long time but just won't spend the money on?

I saw these at classic firearms....like 3500 bucks or something....I'm like WTF???
Pistole 49 is Swiss Army version of what was sold on civilian market as P210 (obvious from photo, if you nerd out on sig…). Finding one in the US with Swiss army markings, well, They’re out there, but spendy.

Colt Python

Dan Wesson Pistol Pack
Here you go!

Here you go!
Damn you. I was looking at that!!

Funny how someone wants something and then they pop up in the classifieds

Like the g19. Boom. Bunch for sale.

And a g17 popped up today.

before I retired I always wanted a custom 1911, finally my wife said you aint getting any younger, order it up. It took two years to complete but I got it. A six inch long slide Damascus slide, frame done to colt blue, damascus trigger and hammer. It shoots just as good as it looks. Carniak Custom

Pictures!! I’d love to see that.

P210/ P49, Luger, Swedish Mauser, SVT40, other older surplus stuff thats just way more than I can justify paying that kind of money for.

I have a couple.

I really do want a PSL with correct Scope, but have a hard time justifying it when I am looking at yet another shoulder rebuild and don't see myself shooting it for years.

I really want a performance center .460 XVR with stupid bipod and scope and absurd barrel, just because I think it would be fun, but I also don't know what the heck a practical use would be, and practicality is one of my things. (Although with the shoulder rebuild needed, still wouldn't be able to use it for years)

Sorry to hear about your brother. Hope he comes home some day while you can still say a proper good by.
155 self propelled, Heard them all day and night at Ft Sill
thanks, but that was a long time ago. Can't be much of him left, and I am running out of time...

On the mention of P49/P210s....this just came into my local gun shop. It's definitely cool. But then I think about what else I could buy with $2700....Hell, I could buy a modern one, and still have $1000+ left over for ammo to shoot it for a while.

p210.jpg

On the mention of P49/P210s....this just came into my local gun shop. It's definitely cool. But then I think about what else I could buy with $2700....Hell, I could buy a modern one, and still have $1000+ left over for ammo to shoot it for a while.

View attachment 731298

Yeah, that sounds like P49 money, not P210 money.

View attachment 731298

OK, it's nice and all. But what is the big draw that they demand that kind of cash?

OK, it's nice and all. But what is the big draw that they demand that kind of cash?

People like P210s because they're old-skool and very well-made. The P49 is the Swiss military-issued version. VERY few P49s ever got out of Switzerland.

So. Rarity.

SVI Infinity. In all my time here ive seen 2 posted in the classifieds. 1 a few months back that was black, and one years ago that was gold. I think there may have been a raffled one posted for sale at on point too. I really want one, and its not so much the money, but the time you have to wait to have one build. Ill get one some day

An Accuracy International in 338LM. I’ve wanted one for a really long time. but I will probably never get one because I just can’t use it to its full potential the way I’d want to living here in NH.
what makes you think that? We have a bunch of 1000+yd ranges around the region.

Codex_bfg.bimage.png

BFG 9000. Sexy as hell, but out of my price range. [sad]

Back
Top Bottom