• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What Gun Club To Join?

I live in Franklin, Mass and wondered if any of you had opinions on the various local gun clubs, Franklin, Maspenock in Milford, Hopkinton and Mansfield. I'm looking for pistol range access mostly, inside/outside, I don't much care. I've got a friend who belongs to Mansfield, but it's the most distant.

I work in Hopkinton, so both it and Maspenock are close to work. Franklin seems not to have a real range. I'd probably need to find a sponsor at Maspenock or Hopkinton. American Firearms school in North Attleboro has a nice indoor range, but it's pricey.

Am I missing any? Any suggestions? Things to look for?

I live in Bellingham and work in Franklin. I would call AFS. They are undergoing a managment change and their prices have changed. I can't give you any input on other ranges, I haven't been to many others.

Which club?

Falstaff,

Since you live and work in the 495 belt, I would recommend Harvard Sportsmen's Club in Harvard, MA. Check out their website at www.harvardsportsmensclub.com

It's a great club with great members and it's worth the few extra minutes drive from your home or workplace.

Regards,

Brian

Back
Top Bottom