• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What gun brands do you own the most of?

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
My favorite firearms have always been rifles. My favorite rifles have been Winchesters. Model 70s, model 94s Model 88s. Most all of them before Winchester repeating arms (so pre first Winchester bankruptcy). Then Remingtons

Last edited:
My favorite firearms have always been rifles. My favorite rifles have been Winchesters. Model 70s, model 94s Model 88s. Most all of them before Winchester repeating arms (so pre first Winchester bankruptcy). The Remingtons
Nice, I'm currently looking for a Model 88 in .308 for the upcoming dear season.

For the OP, it would be S&W and Uberti. I like revolvers [thumbsup]

Mine's a little bit "off," because I was a hard-core collector once upon a time, hence the need for two different replies.

Actual: Webley (9 guns)

Of guns I shoot a lot and/or carry: Smith & Wesson (4 guns)

Webley & Scott Box Lock Ejector SxS - Side By Side Shotguns at GunBroker.com : 891146658

Webley and Scott 12 Gauge Boxlock 700 series - Side By Side Shotguns at GunBroker.com : 891279298

You need some of those, too ;)

The modern reincarnation of Webley and Scott sells rebranded Howa rifles, as well, but... A Webley collection isn't a Howa collection.

Agreed.

I found several OLD W&S shotties at Collectors, many moons ago; the price was reasonable, but I'm more a military-arms guy.

I have two Rugers. A 10/22 and a Gunsite Scout Rifle.
I have two Smith & Wessons (M&P9c, Model 66)
I have a Sig 1911 and my wife has a P380

I don't have more than one of anything else.

One Remington 870
Two ARs that are built up from many different manufacturers components
A .308 AR with various (DPMS) parts

Back
Top Bottom