• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What glock should I buy?

What glock should I buy

• Glock 36

Votes: 15 15.2%
  • Glock 26

Votes: 40 40.4%
  • Glock 30SF

Votes: 37 37.4%
  • Glock 33

Votes: 7 7.1%

• Total voters
I alreay have a 19 Im looking for another but not sure which one as I would like to have them all

my vote is for the 26 to keep the mags, ammo and most likely the hosters compatible.

-to a certain degree on the holsters though

but, do as you may...

Which Glock to buy is a hard recommendation to make unless we know what you want it for. But still, my money is on the Glock 30 SF. I have held several and they are nice. Hard to beat 10 rounds of .45ACP at your side.

Which Glock to buy is a hard recommendation to make unless we know what you want it for. But still, my money is on the Glock 30 SF. I have held several and they are nice. Hard to beat 10 rounds of .45ACP at your side.

well I would like to carry it come fall and winter but I have narrowed it down to these as I have ammo already for them and olny have money for one of them
I have ownd a 30 but never hled a sf is there that much of a difference

Where is the option for "none of the above". JK

I would go with the 27. Been trying to find one for awhile now. If I had to pick from what you have I'd say the 26.

how is the recoil? I kinda of worry about over penetration

Recoil is interesting. It is strong for sure, but I think that is mostly because it is such a small gun. As far as overpenetration I dont know too much. I love it, I have a .40 barrel to go with it, which I shoot a LOT.

Of your listed weapons, the 26 since it will use the same magazines and ammunition as your 19, offering you a smaller package when you need more concealment, but you can keep the same Glock 19 magazines for reloads and benefit from the larger magazines and increases capacity.

If you're open to it, you could get a Glock 27 (a .40 S&W weapon) and conversion barrels for .357sig and 9mm. You can't get a Glock 26 conversion barrel for .40S&W or .357sig. It's recommended you get 9mm magazines to shoot 9mm, but you have glock 19 mags, so those will work until you can get a couple of Glock 26 magazines.

well it looks like you want a carry glock.

they are all good glocks. the one i would avoid like the plague is the g26.
theres no reason not to carry a g33 or a g27 instead. but the 9mm personal protection fan club on NES will disagree.

i used to own a 30SF, its a nice gun but its much larger then the 26,27 or 33.

I hope to have a new 36 in my hands in the next couple of weeks for T&E. It'll be the first Glock I've fired. I guess I'll see what all the hub-bub is about[wink]

I hope to have a new 36 in my hands in the next couple of weeks for T&E. It'll be the first Glock I've fired. I guess I'll see what all the hub-bub is about[wink]

don't get your hopes too high! got a glock 33 for the same reason recently, xD knocks its socks off.

ugh, no. glock is much better than that!

don't underestimate the M&P. Great weapon. imho/personal preference, i would say there is a much closer gap that "much better than that".

don't get your hopes too high! got a glock 33 for the same reason recently, xD knocks its socks off.
XDs weren't considered but I'll compare it to the Kahr PM45. I was impressed with that little pistol. Then again, it doesn't take much to impress me.

XDs weren't considered but I'll compare it to the Kahr PM45. I was impressed with that little pistol. Then again, it doesn't take much to impress me.

never personally shot a Kahr, but I've heard great things, enough to consider one in the future...

Back
Top Bottom