What firearm of yours makes you most happy the 2'nd Amendment exists

To me, it's not the firearm that makes me happy about 2A, it's the right to self-preservation that's put in a living document that makes me happy.

lot of varying replies, not unexpected. i don't have an arsenal based on NES standards, but what i do have would count as one in any newspaper.

my personal favorites are my home built ar-15, & store bought henry .357, but the best response so far in my opinion is this post:

My grandfather's Remington model 9. It was the first gun my father fired as a kid, the first gun I fired when I was 7 and the first gun my son fired also at the age of 7. All grouse hunting in the woods of Massachusetts. I hope that one day my son will take his son and do the same.

Only $8000 :(

the kits and plates are available now, probably north of 5k. It's only money, small portion of expenses to keep the beast fed.

Any "military grade" weapon that dispenses lead medicine to tyrants makes me and founding fathers happy. Also full auto.

You realize you're asking a parent to pick their favorite child, right? For that reason, I'll say it's the ones I can't afford.

the kits and plates are available now, probably north of 5k. It's only money, small portion of expenses to keep the beast fed.

Any "military grade" weapon that dispenses lead medicine to tyrants makes me and founding fathers happy. Also full auto.
Anything that stops terrorists is good in my book.

Back
Top Bottom