• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What firearm of yours makes you most happy the 2'nd Amendment exists

U.S. Rifle
CAL. .30 M1
Springfield
Armory

iu

My 08 vintage Gen3 Glock 19 is the only gun I would never sell under any circumstances, unless I couldn't afford to eat or something insane like that. It would be in the cardboard box with me in the tent city, LOL. Even if someone offered me $2000 for that gun right now I'd probably tell them politely to go screw. And I know that sounds insane because it's just a $500 pistol... but its one that I would quickly trust my life to no doubt about it. It has never f***ed up, not even once. I put an OEM 3.5 connector in it, set of trij night sights (mostly because I wanted sights that weren't plastic, not for "seeing in the dark" I view trit lamps as a "find my pistol in the dark" thing more than a seeing the target thing... ) Glock ext slide lock, Vickers mag release... It runs everything from shit weak ammo to the hottest +P+ that underwood sells. I think I replaced the recoil spring in it once. Probably has like 4K down the pipe.

As far as the original question goes though, I have to say "pretty much everything I own"... but if I had to pick just
one... it would be that one.

-Mike

It’s gotta be my Beretta 92fs and my pre- freedom group Bushmaster AR. The first pistol and the first rifle I bought myself after getting my permission slip. Neither are stock and both may change in future but they will never be sold.

I have a pre ban Colt AR 9mm that does it for me. It's light, accurate, utterly reliable and out to 100 yards or so it's pretty effective with Winchester Ranger ammo. I've picked up a bunch of 20, 25 and 32 round, Colt mags over time and it also can use UZI mags. The fact that I can use the same ammo as the Glock 19 and Kimber, 1911, 9mm is a nice bonus.

Last edited:
My full auto, select fire Crossman BB gun with the thousand round magazine and the little shoulder thingy that goes up. It really does a number on squirrels.

Love them all, especially the Glocks because MH hates on them so much...
But my two favorites are my US milsurp WWII Garand and M1 Inland carbines. I wish they could talk, the stories they
hold!

Other than particular guns with sentimental value, it's definitely the black rifles. Kinda weird it might be treated as heirlooms. Hopefully all the stripped lowers I saved for my kids won't be contraband when they come of age and they get to enjoy them.

1911 mil spec Springfield Armory
m1 carbine
Browning Semi Auto 22LR SA-22

Those are the guns that give me the most bang for the buck, so to speak.

Hot damn, love that illumination setup. Nice tube also

I am doing everything I can to not get hotel drunk and order one of those URGI completes from Geissele/Brownells and moving all of that gear to it since I have a new SF SOCOM can in NFA jail.

My favorite firearms are the ones in the hands of freedom loving men and women that fought their asses off in every conflict since April 19, 1775, ensuring that we all have the opportunity to be sure that this country remains free.

Bless all of you that have served, will serve, and everyone else that has personally taken up arms to be sure that freedom continues to be something we all experience rather than just dream about. Stay strong, stay vigilant.

Back
Top Bottom