What does your pet look like?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adam i picked mine up at Cabela's. They have good prices and quite a few training extras. Derek she's still a work in progress but if she's ready for the fall I'm always looking for a hunting partner.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cool... I'll have to pick one up.
I hope to have my pup ready for the fall. Last year I didn't have a dog, so I had to improvise by using a Marine friend of mine (who happens to also run this forum) by sending him into the left over corn stalks to scare out some birds!

He didn't get any out, so I guess that means that Derek is the worst hunting dog I have ever used... [wink]

This year is gonna be different though.. Right D? [smile]

Patriot

NES Member
Rating - 100%
141   0   0
Adam_MA said:
I hope to have my pup ready for the fall. Last year I didn't have a dog, so I had to improvise by using a Marine friend of mine (who happens to also run this forum) by sending him into the left over corn stalks to scare out some birds!

He didn't get any out, so I guess that means that Derek is the worst hunting dog I have ever used... [wink]

You might need a shock collar to get the Marine friend to work right.[rofl]

TBP

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Adam_MA said:

It was cold, my nose was running, and I couldn't smell anything. [wink]

FPrice

Retired Zoomie
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Adam_MA said:
Excuses, excuses... This year, I'll bring you a nose warmer, and some tissues!
Exactly what kind of nose warmer are you going to use???

Inquiring minds want to know.

[thinking]

On second thought...maybe we don't!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
The Boston Patriot- He is a Shiba Inu which is a Japanese breed. They are becoming more popular in the U.S. They are great dogs but require extra work than most other breeds. He's totally worth it. Looks just like a fox...

Pete

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Cross-X said:
Adam, have you tried hiding a cold six pack of Sam Adam's on the far side of the field? Derek would beat the bushes trying to find that s.o.b!
That is a DAMN fine idea!
Thanks for the tip.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey I finally got pictures of my large brood uploaded (thanks Patrick!) so I thought I would share.

My kids Banjo, a 9 year old cocker and Orca a 5 year old DSH:

My feathery 35 year old Yellow Nape Amazon parrot, Michael:

My fluffy year old girls, Molly and Nora:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
his extensive vocabulary begins primarily with "bup bup" and ends with "eeeeehhhhhhh..."

However he will say "hello" when the phone rings, says, "ok, alright, ok, alright" when you're on the phone and says "goodbye" when he sees that you're getting ready to leave.

Every now and then he'll bust out with a chorus of "Miiiiiichaaaael"

he once said, "look at the pretty birdy!" but that was once. Plus he makes a sound that is probably supposed to be "Patrick" and is occasionally up to say "I love you."

Other than that he just makes funny noises. Ah- and he will bugle along when I put big band music on, and if it's a standard with lyrics he'll sing "hello" like he's a bad vegas act. He's a good bird, I like him a lot.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's funny. I was "step mom" to a female cockatoo for about a year. I loved her, but Ed and I started the store and I was putting in too many hours without much left over for her, so her owner found someone else to take her. She didn't talk, but you could almost understand what she was making noises for. Her name was (actually, still is) Tasha. She went to someone who was home all the time and had a couple other birds. I miss the little bugger. [smile]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Speaking of pets that are gone but not forgotten, this is a pic of the best dog that ever lived. He died almost 2 years ago now. I have his ashes in an urn on my dresser... [crying]
He got his attitude from me. It's too bad you can't really tell, but he has a pink mohawk in this picture, also. He was my punk rocker spaniel. Peanut:

MrsWildweasel

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SR, my white and buff cocker that is no longer with us, we said she had a mohawk on top of her head when her hair was growing out. Roxy was a sweetheart that overcame alot. Alan always wanted to gel her hair etc.[laugh]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
beretta92d said:
if you store your photos at someplace like www.photobucket.com then you just copy and then paste from there into your posts..
Marine - if you load your pics to photobucket, you'll see three lines under each pic - click on the IMG one, then ctrl C - when you make a post, then do ctrl V to past the IMG link in to the pic. [smile]

dreppucci007

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
So, he's not technically MY dog, but I love him like he is. This is my next door neighbor's dog, Rowlf. He's the closest thing to a pet that I've got. This is him back in January...He's bigger now and still just as sweet and loving, but I'll always remember when he was just like this.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OMG - the one with Tyson in bed is funny. [laugh] Harley is NOT a morning dog. Ed gets up around 5:45 - 6AM. He has to literally pull Harley up from his bed to get him to go out. Sometimes, he just gives up and leaves it to me when I get up. [laugh] [laugh]

Top Bottom