Hamilton, also known as Le Hamster Noir:

And gone but never forgoten, Kasper the perfect puppy:

cheers,
Chuck

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
derek said:
He's not house broken yet, but I just got him fixed. [smile]

[rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [rofl] [laugh2] [laugh2] [laugh2] [rofl] [laugh2] [rofl] [laugh2] [rofl]

You'd better have him checked out... Looks like he's foaming at the mouth.. No.. Wait, nevermind....

PatMcD

NES Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
My wife's cats. I have nothing to do with them. Really, they don't sit on my lap in the morning while I drink coffee and watch Imus.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
At the old place in Manchester, mom's on the left -- she got into the ceiling over my bathroom and had a litter of 6. Somehow I ended up keeping her and 3, Ivan's out of the shot:

Robocat in a less than dignified moment from kittenhood:

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Brent said:
I just picked up this pet the other day!

Ugh! reminds me of the gorilla at the local zoo that liked shocking people by masturbating right up against the glass of its enclosure.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Here's my buddy Cozmo... He's a 2 year old Shiba Inu:

Checking out his reflection:

As a PUP:

Only a few weeks old:

Supermoto

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
The wife and I foster kittens for the local shelter. Jackie and Ping were in terrible shape when we received them, they were only 7 days old and had terrible eye infections, we would stay up nights feeding them with bottles and caring for their wounds until they were strong enough to eat on their own.
During their first (3 month) Vet visit they test positive for FIV and the shelter wanted to put them down, We refused and said we would keep them, 3 month later they tested negative and have been happy and healthy ever since

Jackie the one eyed cracky

Senor Ding Dong aka "Ping"

Molly

two of the other foster kittens

sorry for all the big pic

Last edited:

LoginName

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Supermoto said:
The wife and I foster kittens for the local shelter. Jackie and Ping were in terrible shape when we received them, they were only 7 days old and had terrible eye infections, we would stay up nights feeding them with bottles and caring for their wounds until they were strong enough to eat on their own.
During their first (3 month) Vet visit they test positive for FIV and the shelter wanted to put them down, We refused and said we would keep them, 3 month later they tested negative and have been happy and healthy ever since

sorry for all the big pic
Good for you and your wife for proving the "experts" wrong!

BTW... those are "Cat Calender" quality pics.

Top Bottom