What do you think our chances of defeating the wonderful maura is?

I hope McMahon takes the seat from Maura, but my gut is telling me otherwise. Of course that feeling might be from the person in front of me while waiting in line to vote didn’t even know what ballot they wanted. What are your thoughts?

Longshot in court - cuz guns.

ZERO at the polls. Remember, Jacques would win every election on a platform of "I do not seek or want votes from GOAL members".

Last edited:
Make-a-Snowball-Step-15.jpg

hell-awaits-fire-red.jpg

We'll win. I've already planned to take my supermodel wife on our private jet to the Bahamas to hangout with her supermodel friends and lay pipe till I'm raw once our victory is official.

I'll carry your bags if I can go...

I think more democrats will show up to the poles than republicans in an attempt to get a (more) Democratic Governor in office given all the Trump hate. So I feel Maura will win based on that with about 70% of the vote. I doubt most voters have any Idea what the attorney general even does or any of the crap she has done.

I hoped Shores would win the nomination. He's more presentable and I think had a better shot. McMahon looks straight up creepy. Nonetheless, let's try to vote her out. Who knows.

McMahon will have a fig leaf of support from the state GOPe. He has a snowballs chance unless Healey gets her ass handed to her in front of SCotUS in a highly embarrassing manner or is indicted over the various MSP scandal cover-ups.

Unless gun owners get organized and change our ways the chances would be slim and none and slim blew town for a free state.;)

I posted this in another thread but I will repost it.

Yesterday I got three emails from the Baker/Polito folks.

The very first time I heard the name Scott Lively, other than on NES, was from the GOAL email on Monday.

I would bet that 90% of the gun owners (not on NES) in this state didn’t see the Scott Lively name until they looked at there ballot.

The best chance to beat Baker was yesterday. Now the choice in the primary is between two democrats and it is “our” (read gun owners) own fault. I’m not talking about the NES crowd.

If we get it together I would think that we have the votes to unseat the AG; but only if we get it together.

The gun clubs have the mailing addresses and I would expect the email addresses of the vast majority of gun owners in this state. That is the way to get the word out. It would have to be coordinated by GOAL or some other organization.

I have posted this before and I know that some of the clubs do this but this needs to be a coordinated message. If I can get text notifications about events coming up at my club I can damn sure get a reminder to vote.

JMO,

Bob

Back
Top Bottom