What do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a fond love for a company producing weapons with the same quality they did many, many years ago.
Then you'd love visiting the sporting goods stores over there. No handguns to speak of, but... imagine being able to pick up a VG quality used Tigr for ~$400. Even in MA, we have far more freedom when it comes to personal protection... but I do appreciate their hunting arms.

KMM696

NES Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
POLICE BREAK UP ILLEGAL TOBACCO RING, SEIZE ARSENAL

Film at 11.....

I quit a couple years ago, but it always felt like an activity that was well on it's way to becoming illegal - you know, for the children!

[wink]

sig shooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My dad's GF lives in Onset. I think I might spend a lil more time down there this year.
yah me and my buddies go fishing down onset pier, in the spring we have a squid run and we fill our buckets with the stuff then take em home and fry them up. alot of times we stay until 3am if we dont have to work the next day, it gets kinda sketchy down there at night but i havent had a problem.

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Nice catch. What caliber did you use?
I didnt bring a firearm with me as I had business in Europe for a few days before I left for Africa so I used one of the PH's guns .
He put an old Mossberg .308 bolt in my hands and told me that as long as I shot straight I would kill everything I hit.
He was right.
Using 170 gr. Privi Partizan softpoints I shot warthog,red hartebeest,2 wildebeests,waterbuck, gemsbok,bushbuck,impala,bushpig and a zebra at 240 measured yards, all with one shot each.
Most of my shots were within 100-125 yards.
I had so much damn fun Im going back next year.
Still looking for a couple of other hunters to go with me and my 17 year old son so if anyone wants in on a great hunt with good rates and an excellent PH... pm me.

sig shooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
i truley envey you, a african safari has been a dream of mine since childhood. i would love to go after some game there with my 54 renegade muzzleloader( the gun in my first pic).

how much does a hunt to africa usully run? my mentor allen went there and it cost him 8 grand.

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0

Heres me in a Swedish army training area in central Kosovo, January 2007. good times!

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Hehe you look thrilled. [grin]
i was having a good time, i just got caught funny in that pic, i was shooting up a target and i just looked back to move as my squad leader was giving a fall back command

im sort of smiling here.. this is with the Swedish army again. if anyone is wondering they use the AK5 rifle, and the guy on the right has a paratrooper version of a m249. that city where that photo was taken was one rough place.. grumpy serbians!

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
How were the Sweds? I think they are forced to serve two years by a certain age. I would imagine it's not a huge deal to most until they get deployed to a shithole.

Dench

NES Member
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
The Swedes actualy put us to shame in regards to professionalism (in my opinion) and they were EXTREMELY competent in their skills as soldiers.
The swedish army is like the german army, you can join the military or you have to do some civil service insted (if i remember correctly).

all the soldiers deployed to kosovo are all volunteers, and there is actualy a large waiting list for swedish soldiers to deploy. sweden is currently serving along side NATO in Kosovo and Afghanistan. i would serve on the battlefield side by side with them anyday.

some of the armies that were in kosovo were obviously better then others. sweden was definatly at the top of the list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom