What do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreppucci007

NES Member
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
And cool. She's still hounding me about when we're going to host a poker night. We haven't had one since we've been in the new house.

Seriously dude, it's had to have been a year and a half or something since the last one.

Passed my orange belt test last weekend!

Nice! Congrats! [cheers]

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you work with the special needs kids?
My niece goes to school out towards Randolph.
here is a newer one of me. This picture was taken after spending 10 hours straight with autistic children with a half hour break 4 hours in. So please, forgive my disheveled looks!

http://s27.photobucket.com/albums/c192/bostonasphalt2/?action=view&current=DSC00691.jpg

ugh, I tired to post the pic as a pic, but it didnt show the rotation properly, so I provide a link as well *sigh*

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Where do you work with the special needs kids?
My niece goes to school out towards Randolph.
I would rather not say online where I work, just for sake of privacy etc. I had someone try to screw with my last job, so I am hesitant.

If your niece is out towards Randolph, sounds like she may go to the Boston Higashi School. Interesting philosophy they have, for sure.

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Thought I'd join in on the fun!!

Me in Gladstone, Austrailia getting ready for road checkpoint duty. Damn, I look good!!

St Peter's fiesta parade last June with girlfriend

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Quiz: How many rules of firearms safety am I breaking?

Visiting central Russia. The owner was a Red Army vet who was very interested to find out whether Americans could shoot. I didn't embarrass myself too much. [grin]

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
There was actually a pretty solid backstop off-camera (a big pile of cement blocks and a couple of old Ladas), and the range (such as it was) was clear. I'm pretty sure that the high angle was due to recoil.

No excuse for the eye & ear, other than that I was not expecting to shoot, and didn't want him to take away a story about a "wussy American". Sometimes pride gets in the way of common sense. [thinking]

SKS Ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
looks like he's
shooting high also but who's to say what the target and backstop
(assuming there is one) is like.
I think its recoil after a shot that makes it look like hes aiming high.

Looks like a Russian Saiga 12 and an empty shell flying through the air. Where is the magazine or did he just give you 1 round?

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looks like a Russian Saiga 12 and an empty shell flying through the air. Where is the magazine or did he just give you 1 round?
IIRC, it was a Saiga 20. The magazine was left back at the owner's cottage... we were single-loading. I'm pretty sure it was the same as those sold over here (edit: except maybe for the side-folding stock)... here's a closer look for any russohoplophiles out there...

Last edited:

SKS Ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
IIRC, it was a Saiga 20. The magazine was left back at the owner's cottage... we were single-loading. I'm pretty sure it was the same as those sold over here (edit: except maybe for the side-folding stock)... here's a closer look for any russohoplophiles out there...
Same here except for the side folding stock, pistol grip, & high cap magazine... I'm jealous, just ask Eddie Coyle here. [sad2]

I have a fond love for a company producing weapons with the same quality they did many, many years ago.
http://www.izhmash.ru/eng/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom