What do you look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Is that good or bad?
It's good. We're on good terms. The whole marriage thing just didn't work out... it's a long story that spans the last 12 years of my life. I'll spare you the details other than we are getting a no-fault, no-contest divorce in May.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What do you call that color... Arrest Me Red? [smile] Nice looking scoot.
That is call Scarlet Red. Harley only use it on The Firefighter Specials from 2002 to 2005 then they went to a dark red and still can't get the color red of a fire truck right [rofl]

Thanks. I am hoping to ride up to the July 4 shoot toten a new AR in the tour pack [wink]

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I love the older ones. They'll go off-road where the other brands only dream of. New ones are too much like all the other makes.
10-4. That was a early 90's model RD. As much as I complained about the lack of amenities in that truck, she was a beast, & I could take her anywhere & dump nearly sideways. My Peterbilt has a really heavy duty undercarriage, but it's 20 feet longer than the Mack, so I have to be more careful. Don't want to drop a driveshaft in cranberry bog sand or something. [wink]

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I still can't figure out why she is with you.[smile]
+1 it boggles the mind! [wink]
You guys don't think that you're the only ones, right? I haven't been able to figure it out either...

I think that it was because when we first met...we both drank a lot...

Then we had the wee one...and it was too late. [smile]

Yea, I know that I married up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom