What do you look like part III...

Rat187

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Quite a bit before settling down.
Here's a picture of me flanked by my identical twin sisters. Yes, my mother staked them out in the front yard with close-line rope. In high school the teachers couldn't tell them apart, nor their boyfriends. Swap classes, swap boyfriends, no-one the wiser. Haven't spoken to each other for the last 30 years....lolIMG_0885.jpeg

djbradles

NES Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's a picture of me flanked by my identical twin sisters. Yes, my mother staked them out in the front yard with close-line rope. In high school the teachers couldn't tell them apart, nor their boyfriends. Swap classes, swap boyfriends, no-one the wiser. Haven't spoken to each other for the last 30 years....lolView attachment 374334
Honestly I couldn’t imagine not speaking to my twin brother for 30+ years. Identical twins are just too much alike and if you have a problem then your twin also does..lol

daggrant99

NES Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here's a picture of me flanked by my identical twin sisters. Yes, my mother staked them out in the front yard with close-line rope. In high school the teachers couldn't tell them apart, nor their boyfriends. Swap classes, swap boyfriends, no-one the wiser. Haven't spoken to each other for the last 30 years....lolView attachment 374334
30 years!!! That's a long time... cute picture.

fencer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Honestly I couldn’t imagine not speaking to my twin brother for 30+ years. Identical twins are just too much alike and if you have a problem then your twin also does..lol
Meh. I haven't spoken to my twin brother in 8 years, since my Mom died, and barely spoke to him for years before that. I can't stand his wife, and they got into religion in a big, pushy way. When my mom was sick, he never helped or visited even though he lived 4 miles away and I lived 40. Never helped or pitched in with anything from moving and storage, to funeral arrangements, but was excited to get her stuff. And since I have nothing nice to say...
We are fraternal and couldn't be more different. I was brown hair, brown eye and a jock. He was blonde hair blue eyed and skinny, and about 3" shorter than me.

Any way, since we are busting out old pictures, Me and my oldest daughter before her First Communion in 2000.

1595543141986.png

enbloc

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Yes, my mother staked them out in the front yard with close-line rope.
Lol. My Mother tied clothes line to the belt loop of my dungarees when out-of-doors or shopping (mid-late 60's) I was gone in a flash without it...

She told me once that she used to get the dirtiest looks from other mothers...

greencobra

NES Member
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm in one of these posts somewhere... Happy Hunting! [smile]
spoiler...no never mind.

if you all paid attention, you'd have seen mr. enbloc in here somewhere. for a box of .45 acp ammo i'll point you to "THE PIC."

@enbloc, for 2 boxes of the same and 10 bucks, i'll keep you a man of mystery and we'll forget this ever happened!

Brewer

NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
spoiler...no never mind.

if you all paid attention, you'd have seen mr. enbloc in here somewhere. for a box of .45 acp ammo i'll point you to "THE PIC."

@enbloc, for 2 boxes of the same and 10 bucks, i'll keep you a man of mystery and we'll forget this ever happened!
I haven't paid attention. Link it!

FMJ or JHP?

Top Bottom