What do you look like part III...

fencer

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Getting ready for a Ladies at the Table dinner at Independence Lodge in Orwell VT this spring.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
I'll make it two kilted pics in a row with my 16th anniversary picture from a week and a half ago...View attachment 178391
No offense Gentlemen, but seeing men in kilts outside of the St. Patty's day parade makes me want to shelter in place !! LOL. [grin]

dwarven1

Appleseed Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
lol. she knows the deal. that aint happening
I believe I pointed out to my ex that I had the bike before I had her. Annnnnnnd... now I still have a bike... and a NEW wife who has hers. AND rides with me on mine. (and my ex doesn't have a biker hubby. I think. Haven't talked to her in two years.) Happy all around.

dwarven1

Appleseed Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Met my wife while on my second bike, she TOLD me to buy my current one. Unfortunately she doesn't ride he own, but enjoys the backseat when the weather cooperates.
Nothing wrong with her always riding behind you. My wife laid her bike down last year and has been riding with me since we didn't get it back on the road yet. This winter we'll get it running... But for now, it's nice riding two-up.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

je25ff

NES Member
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
The old and improved Jeff with resting bitch face (no idea why no one could see the .jpg I could see it)

me_beard.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom