What do you look like part III...

dwarven1

Appleseed Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
We should do an NES dinner dance. We all get together to show off our guns, but I think our better halfs seem much more impressive!
If there is real interest in this, the Marlborough Masonic Building has a nice hall downstairs that they rent out, with a seriously commercial grade kitchen. There's a caterer who works out of there, too.

Derek? Say the word and I'll start getting prices.

The waitress brought over 2 baskets of bread, and said something like "I brought over extra bread because I know the first basket will go really fast" and I said "Why? Because we're fat?" and she sort of stumbled for a second and said "No, because it's really good!".
ZING!! Nice one, Becka... and a good recovery by the waitress, too. [rofl]

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think it would be nice to show my wife I'm not the only gun nut out there. I think she thinks it has to do with the reprograming I recieved in the Marines, the reprograming I recieved in the Marines, the repro....BAM...sorry sometime the program gets stuck and I have to whack myself upside the head to get back on track.

W

wolf223

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
id also like to thank jay_chris for having responsibilities and a clean car he didn't want to trash during a shitty day that we can make for any time, assuming he actually has ammo to shoot his rifle's with
thanks for understanding pal.

[smile]

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Me and my girl on a dinner cruise in '07.

Me proposing last May. I had three good and talented friends helping me pull it off(The singer, the guitarist, and the photographer).

Top Bottom