What do you look like part III...

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If its crowds shes worried about tell her Sippican is usually dead.[grin]
Thanks for the tip... I'll have to stop by the next time we head down to the cape [grin]

Nope, nobody there all week. Of course on Sunday the crowd around the security cam playback would be HUGE![wink]
Hm... on second thought, that might be dangerous. Wouldn't want Ray injuring himself again...

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
She was really unhappy with me too... so, you know what I said?

"if i wanted a beautiful woman who was willing to be naked in front of me, take all my money, but not have sex with me, I'd have gone to the strip club!"

That didn't help though...

[laugh2]

I found that answer to be hilarious, if that is any consolation! [smile]

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Vintovka, Blitz1, trophygrl, in response to your comments, there's a good reason for the bunny suit. It was Easter and one of my relatives thought it would be great for "someone" to dress up as the Easter bunny to surprise my little cousin, and the only person who the suit fit was GSG. [laugh]

Believe it or not I had a gun on when that was taken too, but no, I've never worn the suit to the range. [wink]

Blitz1, now I might wear that bunny suit to the next members event, just for you. [shocked]

[rofl]
+1 for posting the pic (and for carrying while in a bunny suit!) [smile]

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
nice becka & luckycat!

we LOVE Texas Roadhouse!
It was the first time Tom and I went there. Guess you kinda have to love country music to like it...so I loved it!
The waitress brought over 2 baskets of bread, and said something like "I brought over extra bread because I know the first basket will go really fast" and I said "Why? Because we're fat?" and she sort of stumbled for a second and said "No, because it's really good!".

Top Bottom