What do you look like part III...

Blitz1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
[rofl]

That's funny because I'm in the same situation. Wife is out of my league, and my daughters are also better than me! I've posted my daughters before, but the wife made me take her down.... ah, she'll never find out!

She's the blond on left.... I'm the ugly mug with the cute kids below. I posted this in another thread before.

She looks very familliar [wink]

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I don't think I've ever been this jealous of someone before. Smoking hot blonde wife and the lambo. Actually, I don't believe any of it, I'm guessing you're single and live in your mom's basement. If you want to change my mind you'll have to allow your wife to drive me around in the lamborghini. Thanks buddy. [smile]
I'll take that as a compliment then I guess... In hindsight, there was probably a six month period of life where if I did things slightly different, I WOULD be living in my mom's basement and going to Star Trek conventions.

Actually, the Star Trek convention is something I would actually do still!

2/1Marine

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thank T3andme for this

T3andme has explained to me how to post photos, I was getting ready to toss the comp out a window. Sorry for all the screwed up post that were supposed to have pics everyone. And now the moment you have been waiting for.........................

I am the Cpl, second from the left, this is from back in 2002 you can tell it is pre Iraq by the lack of hardware on my Blues. The second pic is my wife...defenitly safe to say I married up.....way up![smile]

2/1Marine

NES Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks K-Dub, it only took me 47 tries to get the pics to post on here, thank god I know more about firearms then I do about computers

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes [crying]

Walked by while I was on NES. Doesn't like her picture on a public forum... wha'eva!
She was really unhappy with me too... so, you know what I said?

"if i wanted a beautiful woman who was willing to be naked in front of me, take all my money, but not have sex with me, I'd have gone to the strip club!"

That didn't help though...

Bob P

NES Member
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
T3andme has explained to me how to post photos, I was getting ready to toss the comp out a window. Sorry for all the screwed up post that were supposed to have pics everyone. And now the moment you have been waiting for.........................

I am the Cpl, second from the left, this is from back in 2002 you can tell it is pre Iraq by the lack of hardware on my Blues. The second pic is my wife...defenitly safe to say I married up.....way up![smile]

Great photos and a beautiful lady!

Bob P

NES Member
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
My 1 year old Audrey

My 3 year old Monica. Just before the last open carry litter pick up in Concord.

My big kids. Jack 8, Rosaleigh 11, Susanna 10. At the top of the Empire State Building back in December.

My wife

Me and my last wife

LMAO! Lovely photos!

Top Bottom