What do you look like part III...

W

wolf223

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
nice 2/1 !!!!

is that a 105 or 81mm?

BTW, you should probably post these in the mil bubbas section.

-Jar Heads are still in the lead!

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
2 more guys with girls way out of their league [laugh]
[rofl]

That's funny because I'm in the same situation. Wife is out of my league, and my daughters are also better than me! I've posted my daughters before, but the wife made me take her down.... ah, she'll never find out!

She's the blond on left.... I'm the ugly mug with the cute kids below. I posted this in another thread before.

Last edited:

Big Daddy 45acp

Instructor
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
[rofl]

That's funny because I'm in the same situation. Wife is out of my league, and my daughters are also better than me! I've posted my daughters before, but the wife made me take her down.... ah, she'll never find out!

She's the blond on left.... I'm the ugly mug with the cute kids below. I posted this in another thread before.
Lucky man! WOWSER!

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I'm second from the left, the Cpl. This the the Marine Corps. Ball held in Laughlin, Nevada poot mans Vegas Nov 10, 2002....damn I'm getting old now. My nickname was grandpa, I enlisted at 22 in 99.

Here is the misses, and you guys thought you married up. I still don't know how I pulled this one off. Shhh...she'll prob get pissed that I posted this.

I just got a red box[sad]
try again please

cad

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yeah, yeah... rub it in

I don't think I've ever been this jealous of someone before. Smoking hot blonde wife and the lambo. Actually, I don't believe any of it, I'm guessing you're single and live in your mom's basement. If you want to change my mind you'll have to allow your wife to drive me around in the lamborghini. Thanks buddy. [smile]

Top Bottom