What do you look like part III...

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
My friend was taking pictures of a Bentley in Falmouth, it happened to be Bob Krafts'. He ended up giving three club seats tickets to my friend..I went, it was awesome.
Bob Kraft is a ridiculously nice person, a genuine "good guy." That day on the sidelines two of the refs walked by after talking to him. One of the refs, with complete sincerity, said Bob Kraft may be the nicest person he's ever met. I knew the Seattle game was in the bag right then.....[smile]

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Starvin, how do we place an order for some of that syrup?
Sorry, didnt see this earlier.

It's my neighbor's outfit. He only sells FTF locally in NH, so not sure that would work for you! But if you are interrested, let me know and I'll get you the details!

Rating - 100%
60   0   0
Last edited:

Bob P

NES Member
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Since we're proving that the men on this thread have been foolishly lucky getting women WAY better then the deserve, I'll join the club.

Me and the Missus.

Attachments

Bob P

NES Member
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
You can't host pictures directly to your PC. You'll need to use Photobucket or another image hosting site.
Use manage attachements, upload the photo as an attachement then save the comment. Open the attachment and copy the URL of the photo. Go back into you post and edit it. Paste the url between bracket img bracket and bracket /img bracket and it will display.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Okay. I never thought I'd work my wife into a shooting forum, but here goes.....

Here's the two of us on R&R on Nantucket:

Here's one of my favorite pics ever, the wife and kids:

Top Bottom