What do you look like part III...

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Messing around today..... NO "kill shots" @ 7yards ..... The recent "guns in movies" thread inspired this photo.. I was using two SW M&P 9mm, one would think that using the identical firearm would make the task easy.... [rolleyes]

dwarven1

Appleseed Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
Rating - 100%
33   0   0

Me, my niece and MrsDwarven1 last Monday. I'm guessin' that folks can figure out where that was taken*... which is why I haven't been posting. Didn't feel like hauling the laptop.

*If you need a hint, that hat in the background is the hat worn by the great sorcerer Yen Sid in a 1940 movie. Well... the same style, anyway. That hat is a size 607 & 7/8.

Admin

Staff member
Administrator
NES Member
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Me, my niece and MrsDwarven1 last Monday. I'm guessin' that folks can figure out where that was taken*... which is why I haven't been posting. Didn't feel like hauling the laptop.

*If you need a hint, that hat in the background is the hat worn by the great sorcerer Yen Sid in a 1940 movie. Well... the same style, anyway. That hat is a size 607 & 7/8.
And here I thought Wallyworld was just a fake park in a Chevy Chase movie.

Dirtypacman

NES Door Greeter
Rating - 100%
44   0   0

Is that a little concealed mouse gun I see on your hip... J/k great pic hope you had fun.

Bob P

NES Member
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0

Wasn't that show awesome?

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Here is me, the wife, and my daughter at the March for Babies last week on the Charles River. My wife gave birth to premature twins in 2008 and unfortunately we lost my son. My daughter grew and is now a happy and healthy little toddler but we have taken her on the walk the past couple years in memory of her brother.
This is her crossing the finish line.

And her she is scoping out the possibility of a snack before the walk

GSG

Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Beansie_Time, my heart goes out to you for the loss of your son, and your wife and daughter are beautiful!

Top Bottom