What do you look like? part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitz1

NES Member
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Low fat and calorie diet and lots of exercise. I am about 15 or 16 in the fat pic. I am 20 now so I have had it off for around 5 or 6 years. I look totally different but one thing has not changed......... the Douchebaggery LOL[wink]. I did not really tell anybody about my weight loss until recently because I'm not one to blow my own horn, I figured I may inspire some people by bringing it out in the open.
Well done. Kudo's to you.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I figured it's about time I posted a picture. This is from last year after striper fishing at Gay Head.

BTW, I think I passed all three of you guys in the previous picture when at Sippican this morning. I rejoined the club after a year hiatus and was picking up my key card. I was on the street legal XR400 dirt bike.

SKS Ray

NES Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I figured it's about time I posted a picture. This is from last year after striper fishing at Gay Head.

BTW, I think I passed all three of you guys in the previous picture when at Sippican this morning. I rejoined the club after a year hiatus and was picking up my key card. I was on the street legal XR400 dirt bike.

Nice fish!

I'll PM you an invite to the Sippican social group. Its great for planning shooting get togethers and general club info. We're at about 7 for NESrs now.

sig shooter

NES Member
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

Nice striper, what did you catch it on? I am a sippican member and hope to meet you.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i was on my phone because i had several NES members getting lost trying to find our house [laugh]

the GPS and mapquest will both send you to the private boat ramp-- and in Nwanner and ephemeratta's case, to the guy down the street's house [laugh]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom