• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What do you consider accurate for certain platforms

I use a Gamo Varmint and Gamo BB pellets (lead, not steel BB) most of the time these days. Which is infrequently. The Daisy's and Crosman's are for my nephews when they visit.
Mac, don't hold me to those numbers. They are mostly from memory as I no longer shoot air/spring guns as much as I used to and stopped tracking results years ago.
~Matt
Cool, I have not seen lead BBs in a long time , growing up if we got caught shooting steel BBs our shooting was generally over for the summer.
My dad hated steel , bounce way to much

Here's my LMT MWS .308 at minute of flea with iron sights at 100yds on a rest. Which ive tried to sell here....

As for anything else as long as I can put rounds in a human torso, I really dont care.

Attachments

• 20181014_133049.jpg
    20181014_133049.jpg
    107.9 KB · Views: 25
Kudos to you for being able to see that target at 100 yards with irons

Thanks. I was checking my zero and that's 3-round groups of 18rds. I have 20/15 vision and was a designated marksman in the Army but I couldnt believe it myself. It was probably more the rifle than me. The LMT MWS is a ridiculous rifle. The British chose well.

Cool, I have not seen lead BBs in a long time , growing up if we got caught shooting steel BBs our shooting was generally over for the summer.
My dad hated steel , bounce way to much

Yeah they are kinda unique, but pretty accurate. Gamo makes them and they are in the blue can for something like 4-5 bucks. I think their density adds to their accuracy...
I use my pellets mostly for squirrel control.

Yeah they are kinda unique, but pretty accurate. Gamo makes them and they are in the blue can for something like 4-5 bucks. I think their density adds to their accuracy...
I use my pellets mostly for squirrel control.
All my air rifles except my red ryder are pellet only. No more BBs for me.

Agreed. A nice match pellet is hard to beat.

Back
Top Bottom