• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

what do you compete at?

what do you compete at?

• bullseye pistol

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • nra smalbore and/or highpower

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • idpa/ipsc/steel

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • sass/cas

Votes: 10 12.0%
  • 3 gun / multigun

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • skeet/trap/clays

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • other shooting

Votes: 11 13.3%
  • team sport

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • individual sport

Votes: 15 18.1%
  • non-sports competition

Votes: 8 9.6%

• Total voters
I am a competitive citizen. Every day I compete with millions of illegal aliens and low life welfare recipients to keep food on my table and a roof over my family's head. And unlike my competition, I do this by going to work everyday.

I'd like to get into IDPA. Don't have time during the week to devote to it. Also would need to read up on rules to make sure I have proper stuff.

I would only wanna use my actual carry pieces though. Would like to compete with my 442 or m&p40c, don't care if I come in last. The skills and repetition is what I want.

No shooting sports (yet) but I run and play on a league ice hockey team in the Boston area. The wifey was pissed when we moved and I refused to find something closer. I *think* she's over it by now since it doesn't come up anymore [laugh]

Thats the beauty about firearms, weights, golf, and other such sports, you can compete against yourself.

Last edited:
Informal steel plate shoots at my club, and Bobs when I can get there. I'd like to do more frequent shoots......

Back
Top Bottom