What discipline uses .32 guns?

dwarven1

Lonely Mountain Arms
I've been trying to find a .30 scoring plug. RIG used to make them but is out of business. There's a German company that makes scoring plugs that are sold by (among other companies) Champion Shooters, but they don't seem to have a .30.

I have, however, in my web searches found a lot of .32 scoring plugs! No one I've talked to seems to know what they're used for, and I'm curious. (I'm also on the verge of getting a .32 and turning it down to .30, but that's another story).

Anyone know who uses .32 scoring plugs, and what for? Figured if anyone would know, it'd be someone here.

NOW I understand. THANK YOU!!! rep point inbound!

The rules specify that matches are to be shot with handgun of any caliber between 7.62 mm (.30) and 9.65 mm (.38), but the most popular cartridge is the .32 S&W Long, because it has good performance characteristics. Many countries also have laws restricting civilian ownership of firearms chambered for cartridges also used by military forces which would not apply to the rather obscure .32 S&W Long.

Try calling Champions choice, I have a 30 cal scoring plug that I got from them as well as a 30 / 22 cal (30 cal disk with 22 cal bore - scoring used to be all based on 30 cal even if you shot a 22 - service rifle shooting that is).

Try calling Champions choice, I have a 30 cal scoring plug that I got from them as well as a 30 / 22 cal (30 cal disk with 22 cal bore - scoring used to be all based on 30 cal even if you shot a 22 - service rifle shooting that is).

I did. Lady I talked to seemed to not know what she was talking about. But what you have is pretty much what I'm looking for. They don't seem to be made any more.

You know what it is, everything is at Camp Perry on Commercial Row. You wont get anything from them until they get back.

B

Try Sinclaire a division of Brownells. The .30 is a very standard rifle caliber, be sure search rifle scoring plugs.

Back
Top Bottom