• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What did you do...

...to celebrate the SCOTUS Heller vs. DC decision?

I went out to Four Seasons and bought a case of 5.56 to burn through at the Independence shoot. Also picked up a neat OD wooden ammo crate for $10.

I called all my pro 2a friends to spread the good word.

This is a good first step for us, but like a lot of people have said, there is more work to be done.

Nothing yet, I'm at work. Maybe I'll celebrate with a couple cold ones tonight at home. No LTC yet...I'm told next week.

Sent a couple texts to friends who didn't have the opportunity to sit on the computer today, stopped by the local firearms purveyor and made his day with the news then ordered up some stocks for upcoming AR builds and played with the Liotech NES light that the postman dropped off this morning.

By happy coincidence, the S&W I won at the A7 came in. Thanks to S&W's generosity and the speed with which it processed the coupon (2 weeks, when I expected 6-10), it came in today.

To celebrate, I'll make a special trip to pick it up tonight, instead of Saturday, when I was going to be in the area anyway.

Nothing yet, still at work.

But, I also got a $750 performance award today (get the money next week).

So, I do believe there's a bottle (or two) of wine for me and the lady of the house this evening.

I’m stopping at Blue Northern on the way home for a car safe. All I can afford today but it’s something. Maybe a revolver in a couple weeks.

I am buying another firearm today, to hopefully pass down to one of my kids with a story attached.[smile]

SW1911-l.jpg

SW1911-r.jpg

Courtesy of First Defense Firearms -S&W 1911 with Crimson Trace
(plus a free 50 rounds box of WWB)

Last edited:
What I Did

Purchased a new Sig P220 Elite and will pick it up next week. My stash of ACP will not go unused. [grin]

[party] I'm having some Sam's but will tap champagne when that runs out, then wait for a lawyer to karma a S&W cause it's not SVI....LOL

...to celebrate the SCOTUS Heller vs. DC decision?

I picked up 1000 rounds of M855 and 500 rounds of M193, just in case the liberal gun grabbers all turned rabid zombie gun-grabbers overnight, and the SHTF.

I also picked up a bottle of Basil Hayden's and a Montecristo Double Corona for the victory drink and cigar!

[smile] I have had a s*it eating grin going today since I heard the ruling!

Since I don't live in DC, I'll wait until it has some impact on Mass....then I'll celebrate. Remember the fine post on incorporation in the other thread. Nothin's changed in the PRM yet.

Here's hoping [cheers]

Mark L.

I will celebrate tomorrow at the range with Raoul Duke! [party][mg] We were sappose ta do it today but weather did not permit. [sad2] Think I'll go out and buy some brewskies and smoke a bowl of tobacco later on this evening. [rockon]

I spent my day spreading the bad word about Obama, if he were to get in that vote in the future could be 5-4 in favor of the bad guys

I started celebrating early last night by picking up my Brown Bess from JonJ's group buy. Henceforth, that shall be known as my 6/26 commemorative musket!
musket.gif

I spread the word around work to the known whack job tree hugging liberals. Especially reminded the ones that had the biggest negative reaction to the news. [laugh] Ahhhh it was a great day!!!![smile]

Back
Top Bottom