What did you do to your firearm today.

I washed one of my Beretta 92s today and left it in the dryer a little too long.

full

:confused:

;)

:)

Frank

Yesterday I put new slings on a bunch of rifles, repacked some 5.56 ammo on strippers in bandoleers and ammo cans and mounted two scopes on ARs.

Launched the hand (torsion) spring of my 929 across the room, and promptly attempted to order new ones and couldn't find any on a gloss. Submitted a ticket to S&W.

I took out the G19 length magazine from my G19 and replaced it with a G17 length magazine. When carried aiwb it’s almost no harder to conceal.

I’ve also been adding and subtracting the TLR1 light every night when it goes into the safe. It’s tiring but I like the capability of the light.

Been considering a second G19 for carry and using the current one for HD only. I’d only need a slide - has anyone tried any aftermarket G19 slides? Swenson? 80pbuilder?

Polymer 80 Kits | Parts for Glock | 80 Percent Builder | 80P Builder

Finally fixed the annoying little issues with my Uberti .45 Colt Peacemaker clone. Ever since I’d bought it used from a fellow gun club member several years back, it had a way too heavy trigger pull, the cylinder would not spin freely when half cocked, and it would over travel if the hammer was cocked too smartly.
I replaced the bolt, the hand spring, and backed off the screw at the base of the hammer spring. Also lightly polished some key mating surfaces in the internals. It’s pissa now!
I was never really into single action wheel guns but this was a spur of the moment purchase. Pun intended.

B9E79B75-0F6E-47E1-8B42-1A37BA62E071.jpeg

I couldn't stand the fiber optic front sight on my XDs. I've tried both the red and green, and just find they disappear in low light - when you can still see the white dot rear sight. So today I finally had the time and swapped it out with a white dot front. Well worth the $12. Went fine with a hammer and punch. No sight pusher needed.

IMG_5139.JPG IMG_5140.JPG IMG_5142.JPG

image.jpeg Put this pistol together yesterday and test fired it. Waiting on sights and light to be delivered this week. CMMG 9mm Colt style mag lower, PSA lower build kit, aftermarket ambi safety, 8" PSA Lightweight 9mm upper, Kak brace. The mags are 32rd AR Stoner, stainless/black.

Works flawlessly.

Last edited:
Swapped out a Bakelite grip on my M92 PAP for a hogue grip. Love the look of the Bakelite but unfortunately it's just so thin it feels ridiculous in my hand. Hogue feels awesome.

Back
Top Bottom