What did you do to your firearm today.

Installed my Wilson Combat Short reach trigger. I can tell a huge diff plus the surface feels flatter. Gonna try the extended mag release and single side saftey .

I was doing some dry firing this morn and I am very impressed with this WC Beretta trigger. The trigger fave feels so Much better. The short reach really helps especially in single actions. Its amazing.

Just picked my shield up from Greg Derr. He did trigger job and installed Amerigo idot pro night sights.

Can't wait to get to the range the trigger feels great!

Took pictures of it...

y2uru3uq.jpg

Link to the build list: http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=247372

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Installed my Wilson Combat Short reach trigger. I can tell a huge diff plus the surface feels flatter. Gonna try the extended mag release and single side saftey .

The mag release on my 92fs was such a bitch to use for a couple of months. It would just stick and not release the magazine.

Yes there are a few extended ones out there plus my hands are small so it would help me. I just like the bigger surface area of the WC one and the logo on it
The mag release on my 92fs was such a bitch to use for a couple of months. It would just stick and not release the magazine.

I bought new Plano cases for carrying all of them around. [sad] yes my collection is small enough to carry around in a few cases.

Sent the East German Makarov slide off to Novak's for 3 dot sights. Anyone that's ever shot a Makarov with milspec sights knows how difficult it is to acquire targets quickly from the draw. Target shooting is fine but for carry I want sights I can see quickly.

003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg

Sent the East German Makarov slide off to Novak's for 3 dot sights. Anyone that's ever shot a Makarov with milspec sights knows how difficult it is to acquire targets quickly from the draw. Target shooting is fine but for carry I want sights I can see quickly.

Just got my Hi Power back from Novak also.
20140331_L.jpg

I took apart my Garand in order to finish the new production CMP stock it came with. Well, I actually took it apart a week ago but work on it every few days for finishing the stock.

just finished installing apex spring kit and polymer action enhanced trigger on my SD9VE. Trigger feels good, gotta get it to the range this weekend to test it out

Update: just shot it, I highly recommend these upgrade for anyone with this gun. I know they don't get much love around here but I'm into this gun for <$400 and its been well worth it.

My only complaint is the slide lock, but that another story

Last edited:
I've been playing around with stippling, and decided to go all in on the G23 Gen 4. I undercut the trigger guard, cut magazine relief cuts, and stippled the rest.

The stipple was basically a standard pattern stipple first. Then I went back and textured the ledges between all of the dots that I made. I LOVE the grip now. It's exactly what I was looking for, and it's satisfying to DIY.

ETA. Took about 4 hrs start to finish, including the dremel work.

20140524_190314.jpg

20140524_190349.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice.

Have you thought about taking down those finger grooves?

Thanks.

I thought about it. I need to get to range and mess around with it before I put it back under the 'knife' lol

I did some concealed draws and dryfire last night, and if I got a bad grip moving at speed, I'd be sitting on top of one, which I never really thought about before.

Put some Burris Zee rings on a couple of my rigs and got the scope one C hair above the barrel SWEET.[URL=http://s1290.photobucket.com

/user/jazzygirl44/media/IMG_02021_zpsc36fde2c.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b536/jazzygirl44/IMG_02021_zpsc36fde2c.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

IMG_02031_zpsb420b443.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Dean

I also messed with 2 of my job Pmags. Finest point woodburning tip, high heat, fast/light texture. I only did the sides because that's where I am generally getting my grip on reloads:

20140525_141000.jpg
20140525_141045 (1).jpg

ETA:
My first attempt at a snakeskin and golf ball pattern on a spare m&p backstrap.

20140525_154208.jpg
20140525_164542.jpg
20140525_164556.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom