• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What did you do to your firearm today.

Repurposed a Burris FastFire 3 - from a Browning Buckmark onto a Glock G17 MOS slide.
That gives me a gun that I can enter in the GSSF MOS division. My USPSA/IDPA G34 has an optic, but the slide's milled so it goes in the Unlimited division.

Awesome job looks amazing, sorry for the loss of your dog, always sucks 😕
Wicked Weaponry did a great job. Yes it was a heavy loss for me and the boys. She was 10. Developed a pretty aggressive heart murmur 2 years ago and it progressed quick. We were lucky to have 2 more years with her and she made the move to NH. She's buried out at the edge of the property so we can visit her often.

I'm sure this isn't everyone's cup o' tea (and I'm still a little iffy on it, myself), but thought I'd try something a little different on one of my ARs:

full

Frank

I'm sure this isn't everyone's cup o' tea (and I'm still a little iffy on it, myself), but thought I'd try something a little different on one of my ARs:

full

Frank
With nice wood like that it works. Just like a high end AK. Cerakote it a nice FDE and you might be able to use it to convince the libs that it is just “another hunting rifle"[mg]

full

Frank
Looks good , better than some of the multi earth tone creations out there.
In the end You have to like it, then it matters not if others dont

Did my 6.5 Grendel upper like I wanted too.

20220116_174605.jpg

20220116_201705.jpg

Aero precision xl upper(not needed for 6.5)
Superlative arms piston kit
Stngr USA handguard
Shaw custom 20 in 6.5 Grendel barrel
Wmd type 2 Grendel NibX bolt
Wmd NibX firing pin
Pof roller cam
Surefire warcomp
Trybe dust cover
Strike industries forward assist

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom