• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What did you do in the reloading room recently?

I've found putting the locking ring on the bottom works fine if you need to.
My Man GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

That’s the same combo I use in my scoped K31 and I got half inch groups at 100 yards FWIW

My K31 really likes 168 grainers over IMR4064 as well....consistently shoots close to 1 inch groups for me (and that's with irons and me behind the gun [rofl]) To be honest, I don't have many other milsurps that shoot as well as that combo.

My K31 really likes 168 grainers over IMR4064 as well....consistently shoots close to 1 inch groups for me (and that's with irons and me behind the gun [rofl]) To be honest, I don't have many other milsurps that shoot as well as that combo.
🤣 nice! That’s really good for irons.

It’s the most accurate rifle I own.

So, how many Bioré Strips do you think it will take to get rid of all these Blackheads?
Jeezus, how much time u got, stacking ammo for photo shoots, lol
I still have not opened the box from midway with cardboard and inserts for 45 acp. They drop into the bin and I just grab handfulls as needed

The accuracy of the AK-47 at 100 yards was dismal. The group was about a foot for 10 shots. That rifle has been used by my son and his pals since they were in school and has probably fired about 30,000 rounds. He'll try again with a rifle of the same mfg. that has fired very few rounds.
The throat is probably worn , along with the bore and most likely your son and friends ran all that nasty foul cheap shit and the bore is backed of layers of copper and carbon. I know I have a min of 25k rounds through my Mak90

Honestly though 10-12” group is not terrible for a ak , especially those shitty sights and short sight radius. Also if you benched it get the support under the receiver best you can.

NOBODY needs a "progressive" !! They're all commie liberals !!!! 🤣
“A”???

Everybody needs at least TWO progressive presses.

I’ve got one dedicated to 9mm; i change toolheads on the other to load anything else. And in the one is none two is one spirit - I’ve got a 9mm toolhead for the second press.

Jeezus, how much time u got, stacking ammo for photo shoots, lol
I still have not opened the box from midway with cardboard and inserts for 45 acp. They drop into the bin and I just grab handfulls as needed
Not long at all… very easy with an ammo checker block, drop 100 at a time…. It just looks time consuming…. 😂

Can you drop the rounds from the ammo checker into box inserts ?
I don’t “dump” them out, I gently place them on the table, then I place the block back on top and slide a thin sheet of aluminum and flip it back over… yes, you can drop them into some ammo box inserts, but I place them in MTM boxes directly from the ammo checker block using the flip lid. It’s designed to work with those types of ammo boxes

Attachments

• 27B5E1E6-CF04-465A-A818-BD7246C6C9C1.jpeg
    27B5E1E6-CF04-465A-A818-BD7246C6C9C1.jpeg
    39.1 KB · Views: 9
I don’t “dump” them out, I gently place them on the table, then I place the block back on top and slide a thin sheet of aluminum and flip it back over… yes, you can drop them into some ammo box inserts, but I place them in MTM boxes directly from the ammo checker block using the flip lid. It’s designed to work with those types of ammo boxes
Nice , good set up
I still put everything in old usgi ammo cans.

I just said to myself “wow I should order one of those”
Then I saw the price and said to myself “I could buy a new gun instead” 😂😂

To each their own of course. But I’ve reloaded at least 40,000+ rounds of 9mm and never case gauged them.
Before a match I do check to see if the primers are oriented correctly as I’ve gotten burned a couple times at a match with upside down primers 😂
Hasn’t been an issue yet. But then again I’m lazy

To each their own of course. But I’ve reloaded at least 40,000+ rounds of 9mm and never case gauged them.
Before a match I do check to see if the primers are oriented correctly as I’ve gotten burned a couple times at a match with upside down primers 😂
Hasn’t been an issue yet. But then again I’m lazy

I guage everything i load. Catches the bad seating of lead projectiles, (where i drove the bullet outside the case shaving it), and the occasional high primer.

Plus lets me dump 50 or 100 at a time into the ammo can so it’s easy to keep track of what’s in the can.

Back
Top Bottom