• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What did you do in the reloading room recently?

GOD f***ING DAMNIT.. Optics planet you f***ING suck... The brand new Forester 6.5 FLS -Y die is a recalled die from JULY!

View: https://www.facebook.com/37329371362/posts/10157128544696363

loaded it up and tried like a mother to resize the case and it felt like i had to be thor to move Thor's Mjölnir

Yeah you would think they just send the stuff back to the manufacture .....nope pass it along and hope its good. OP does not care as its a manufactures problem.
Oh and how does the great forster company let that slide? shit happens!
I have foster Head space gauges and a few other older gun smith tools.
Im pretty sure some of my older RC plane engines where Forester motors ?

going old school and loading .38 sp and .357 using blue bullets 158 gr lswc and new to me for these calibers hp-38. the .357 recipe called for a magnum primer and i of course, being a bone head, put in a standard primer. the charge was a starting load and i was afraid since it was a minuscule amount in a voluminous case i would need the hotter primer but all went bang and consistent on the chronograph. sooo, next time same charge but the mag primer and see where we are on the chrono.

going old school and loading .38 sp and .357 using blue bullets 158 gr lswc and new to me for these calibers hp-38. the .357 recipe called for a magnum primer and i of course, being a bone head, put in a standard primer. the charge was a starting load and i was afraid since it was a minuscule amount in a voluminous case i would need the hotter primer but all went bang and consistent on the chronograph. sooo, next time same charge but the mag primer and see where we are on the chrono.
I don’t think you need a mag primer for HP38.

Federal small pistol and small rifle primers available online. Place that sells Powder and stuff. Don't get stuck in this valley, hurry up before they're out. 5K max per order.
Dang! Already gone! Thanks for the heads up though! Winchester primers still in stock though!

I wish they would have a back in stock notification....

I think my order(s) went through as it hit my CC and I have it in my recent order list.

Winchester small pistol and magnum primers still showing in stock.

I checked the Winchester, attempting to add 5K to my cart and it said there weren't enough to fulfill the order.

so went out and got the Hornady pistol rotor/metering assembly for my powder dispenser.. when swapping the standard one out, broke the o-ring on the standard... figures.. sent Hornady email.. hopefully they'll just throw a new one or two in the mail for me.

Back
Top Bottom