What did you buy yourself today (photo thread)...

Nothing exciting... 1000FT of 23AWG Plenum CAT6 to complete my downstairs renovation wiring.

image%2520copy.jpeg

Mrs' new grooming mobile? Or you hittin the road there Matty? Lol

little bit of both haha, it's her new ride mostly for transporting our dogs safely, with 4 large dogs the SUV was not cutting it... but we want to adapt it to to be a somewhat mobile grooming mobile, with an awning, generator and they have portable tubs that recirculate clean water and that only need a water source from the clients home like an outside faucet we are looking into.

not what I would have walked out with if I went to the Mercedes dealership alone haha

My own addition to the thread, no pics yet as it hasn't made it to my ffl.

LWRC M6IC SPR, 14.7, surefire socom comp, od green factory cerakote.
aimpoint t1
steiner Mx5i 1-5x24
Geissele (or however you spell it) super tricon trigger
inforce wml-hsp

Should keep me giddy and smiling all year

[rofl]...

cool rig. I helped a buddy convert one into a camper a couple years ago. It's a dang useful platform.

diesel?

yeah we went with the 4cyl dual turbo diesel, the 6 cyl seemed nice but not much better than the 4 to justify the added cost and less mpgs

I was very impressed with how it drives, turns better than my truck, the short front and big range of view helps her feel comfortable driving it, plus all the electronic safety features are nice and now if we have a dog show 15 hours away someone can sleep in the back while the other drives [laugh]

- - - Updated - - -

I also bought myself a hi-point carbine, can't let her buy all the toys... I'll grab a picture but it's just a hi-point, everyone knows what they look like!

Got the appraisal back for the house we're buying. I guess technically the 415 was added to the closings costs today lol. At least it appraised higher than we paid.

Mike

Back
Top Bottom