What did you buy yourself today (photo thread)...

Last Thursday I took a drive to Fall River, and low and behold, Flint Arms had sitting on the shelf the exact AR [mg] I had been looking for since January:

Smith & Wesson M&P 15T (~$1250 with quad rail/Magpul BUIS/only one 10-rd mag)

I also grabbed up a Ruger LCR (.38sp) (~$650 included laser)

Surprisingly, Flint had about 4 AR's just sitting on the shelf (if only I had the money), along with a decent variety of various caliber handguns and long guns. They have some ammo, but no .223/5.56 or 9mm. As you can see, I picked up some .38sp at an ok price ($25 for 50 rds).

This was last Thursday (just before Easter), so if you're looking for an AR, check out Flint's to see if they still have them.

Luckily I found some 10-rd mags they should arrive any day. They were too expensive IMO, at like $23 a pop, but they are the only ones I've seen in-stock anywhere over the past 4 months so I took the hit.

Crappy cell phone pics inbound:

wp000652.jpg

wp000655.jpg

Last edited:
JCV, excellent! Thanks for the heads up on both the prebans and the thread I had hoped existed here already

no problem man, I have recently picked up 6 prebans for some decent prices so good luck on finding some!

Wilson Arms 20" HD chrome lined, crowned match barrel 1/9 twist with LP gas block and gas tube[grin] (came in the mail today)
barrel.jpg"Ohhhhhhh yeaaaaah"

Last edited:
Ordered a SS 18" NM barrel with 1:8, gas block, gas tube and some other things from BCM at 9am and received shipping confirmation at 4:30. Now that is fast. Almost have everything for my first build.

New anti-vibe mounts, fuel line, and fuel filter for the 266XP (That's a Husqvaurna chainsaw for those who are scratching their head right now)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365036176.765463.jpg

To replace these mangled pieces
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365036314.798743.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365036327.521939.jpg

Last edited:
No pics but i bought range time for my son and myself. He turned 16 today so I took him for the first time. Not that i wouldn't have taken him sooner but i'm just getting back into it. Anyway we shot his new Ruger 10-22 Carbine in black synthetic and stainless barrel, my new Sig Mosquito and lastly, he kicked my ass at 25ft with my SR9c. All in all, i couldn't have bought anything better.

Back
Top Bottom