What Club/Range do you belong to?

@Power_Man I live in Chicopee and looking to finally join a club this spring. The Chicopee club seemed great (went to a fun shoot) but was lacking a trap range. How are you liking agawam and Springfield? Really gotta get more active out here in Western MA

@Soundwave They are both great clubs. It took a couple of years to get into Agawam. I only use that range when I want to shoot indoors. We mostly go to Springfield range, which is really in Monson because there are 6 lanes and everyone leaves you alone. We also like shooting outdoors better. Both are little far from Chicopee though. If you want to shoot shotguns then Ludlow is perfect for you. If I remember correctly you don't even have to be a member to shoot their shotgun night. They also have an indoor range.

Singletary Rod and Gun for 11 years, this year moved in late fall and forgot to pay membership fee by end of year, they want to charge me full first year membership fees to reinstate membership. No thanks.

Singletary Rod and Gun for 11 years, this year moved in late fall and forgot to pay membership fee by end of year, they want to charge me full first year membership fees to reinstate membership. No thanks.

From my understanding, a lot of clubs tend to do that around here.

auburn sportsman's club, auburn ma. decent range, trout pond, bar a food events. not expensive to join and you are not required to participate in anything [don't like group activities, people in general and dogs are still mans best friend]. been there for 40 yrs

I used to belong to Gardner Fish and Gun club for about 20 years, until they changed from a free for 65 and older to $30 per year, being on a fixed income I can't afford it.
So now I don't belong anywhere!

I made the same, honest mistake @ Singletary- realized it in February, was willing to do the whole initiation fee/voluntary hours again, but when the gracious, wonderful, new membership person finally returned my call- I was notified to check back in September...... Sad.

I now belong to Hamilton R&G in Sturbridge. Seems like an active, fun club with great grounds.

Joined Mystic Valley in Malden this month. Been going there a lot and it’s so close to home. Only wish I had access to an outside range or one that allows shotguns to be used. Maybe during the summer I’ll look into an outside range.
Malden is great, has 24/7 access.

Back
Top Bottom