What Club/Range do you belong to?

I know that this an old post but I'm interested in joining the Haverhill rod hound and gun club. I was just trying to get in contact with anyone who is a current member who would be willing to be a sponsor and show me around a little bit. Thank you in advance.
Look into Andover Sportsman’s Club also

Currently a small indoor pistol range called Wilson Hill near Manchester NH. I'm now deciding on joining another range: down to a choice between Nashua and Pelham.

Nashua is REALLY close to my house (less than 2 miles), has good facilities - but currently no IDPA (although according to the president of the club that'll be fixed soon).

Pelham has awesome facilities, but is a pain to get to from Nashua (or at least not as convenient as Nashua).

Maybe I'll end up joining both places.
Pelham is awesome

Andover Sportsman Club. They are finishing up 2nd trap field, building a new indoor archery as we speak and I believe they have plans to bump the rifle range out to 200 yards...someone on here who has been there awhile might have better info. I used to belong to Woburn Sportsman in Bedford, great club just couldn’t get there as much.

Due to my pending move to NH, I am joining Londonderry F&G next weekend.

I won't be renewing at Braintree R&P, after 19 yrs there. Great club but won't be traveling to Braintree to shoot once I move.

I'll likely let my Life Membership at Mansfield F&G run out this Fall as well, since life members still have to pay their share of running the club each year and I doubt that I'd use the place again once I move.

Sorry to get back this late but i don't go on the Computer every day BUT I Belong to the Haverhill R&G club and would be happy to show you around and sponsor you BUT i won't be back up north till the middle of April, If you would go on the Club's Web Page and E-Mail the secretary He will give you a number to call so as to arrange for a member to meet you at your convenience and will show you around S.D.

Sorry to get back this late but i don't go on the Computer every day BUT I Belong to the Haverhill R&G club and would be happy to show you around and sponsor you BUT i won't be back up north till the middle of April, If you would go on the Club's Web Page and E-Mail the secretary He will give you a number to call so as to arrange for a member to meet you at your convenience and will show you around S.D.
Thank you S.D. for the reply. I will definitely look into emailing the secretary and keep in touch with you if I don't get down there before you get back in April. Maybe I'll see you down there sometime

I know that this an old post but I'm interested in joining the Haverhill rod hound and gun club. I was just trying to get in contact with anyone who is a current member who would be willing to be a sponsor and show me around a little bit. Thank you in advance.

I was a former member there. Many of the same members are still currently active there, a few on the board here. Friendly group. Have you tried going down on a Monday night about 6:30-7 for one of the meetings. Get an introduction for yourself. Check out the calendar for the specific dates Haverhill Hound, Rod and Gun Club

I'm looking at trying to join the Harvard Sportsman's Club and I know they have the breakfast this Sunday. Is it usually crowded or easy for someone new to meet people?

Back
Top Bottom