What Club/Range do you belong to?

mikelawtown

NES Member
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
I know that this an old post but I'm interested in joining the Haverhill rod hound and gun club. I was just trying to get in contact with anyone who is a current member who would be willing to be a sponsor and show me around a little bit. Thank you in advance.
Look into Andover Sportsman’s Club also

SgtHal75

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Currently a small indoor pistol range called Wilson Hill near Manchester NH. I'm now deciding on joining another range: down to a choice between Nashua and Pelham.

Nashua is REALLY close to my house (less than 2 miles), has good facilities - but currently no IDPA (although according to the president of the club that'll be fixed soon).

Pelham has awesome facilities, but is a pain to get to from Nashua (or at least not as convenient as Nashua).

Maybe I'll end up joining both places.
Pelham is awesome

SgtHal75

NES Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Andover Sportsman Club. They are finishing up 2nd trap field, building a new indoor archery as we speak and I believe they have plans to bump the rifle range out to 200 yards...someone on here who has been there awhile might have better info. I used to belong to Woburn Sportsman in Bedford, great club just couldn’t get there as much.

Len-2A Training

Instructor
Instructor
NES Life Member
NES Member
Rating - 98%
48   1   0
Due to my pending move to NH, I am joining Londonderry F&G next weekend.

I won't be renewing at Braintree R&P, after 19 yrs there. Great club but won't be traveling to Braintree to shoot once I move.

I'll likely let my Life Membership at Mansfield F&G run out this Fall as well, since life members still have to pay their share of running the club each year and I doubt that I'd use the place again once I move.

sheriff dudley

NES Member
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry to get back this late but i don't go on the Computer every day BUT I Belong to the Haverhill R&G club and would be happy to show you around and sponsor you BUT i won't be back up north till the middle of April, If you would go on the Club's Web Page and E-Mail the secretary He will give you a number to call so as to arrange for a member to meet you at your convenience and will show you around S.D.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to get back this late but i don't go on the Computer every day BUT I Belong to the Haverhill R&G club and would be happy to show you around and sponsor you BUT i won't be back up north till the middle of April, If you would go on the Club's Web Page and E-Mail the secretary He will give you a number to call so as to arrange for a member to meet you at your convenience and will show you around S.D.
Thank you S.D. for the reply. I will definitely look into emailing the secretary and keep in touch with you if I don't get down there before you get back in April. Maybe I'll see you down there sometime

Dirtypacman

NES Door Greeter
Rating - 100%
44   0   0
I know that this an old post but I'm interested in joining the Haverhill rod hound and gun club. I was just trying to get in contact with anyone who is a current member who would be willing to be a sponsor and show me around a little bit. Thank you in advance.
I was a former member there. Many of the same members are still currently active there, a few on the board here. Friendly group. Have you tried going down on a Monday night about 6:30-7 for one of the meetings. Get an introduction for yourself. Check out the calendar for the specific dates Haverhill Hound, Rod and Gun Club

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm looking at trying to join the Harvard Sportsman's Club and I know they have the breakfast this Sunday. Is it usually crowded or easy for someone new to meet people?

Top Bottom