• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What Club/Range do you belong to?

I just joined the New Bedford rifle range (on woodcock road in dartmouth). Great range, esp for the price! 60.00 per year for non-residents.

It's a great club. The only drawback is no indoor range. But for the price, the opportunity to shoot out to 500 yards, IIRC 4 ranges/pits, NO fuddery and the Cheif RSO is a good guy, I say it's the best range in MA. [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

I am looking to join the harvard sportsman club in harvard ma. The only thing stopping me is I need a sponser. Anyone willing to sponser a new shooter?

It's a great club. The only drawback is no indoor range. But for the price, the opportunity to shoot out to 500 yards, II RC 4 ranges/pits, NO fuddery and the Cheif RSO is a good guy, I say it's the best range in MA. [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

And you get to meet nice people like Adam and Nicole and see their Superior fire power.

It's a great club. The only drawback is no indoor range. But for the price, the opportunity to shoot out to 500 yards, IIRC 4 ranges/pits, NO fuddery and the Cheif RSO is a good guy, I say it's the best range in MA. [thumbsup][thumbsup][thumbsup]

I agree. When I moved from New Bedford to Fairhaven my dues went up. I gladly still pay them.

None I can't afford to both join a club and then also buy evil guns and ammo, although I'm still trying to move to Virginia to have some proprty to just shoot in my yard everyday!

Charles.

Shirley rod &gun , awesome pistol range with lots of steel targets! and gorgeous club house

Back
Top Bottom