• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What case is this?

I found this plastic case on the range and I'm curious as to what it is? It seems to take a small pistol primer and it has 4 holes in the case head. There are no markings. Dimensions are slightly smaller then a 38 Special case and shorter.(see pics)

Photo Oct 30, 11 25 55 AM.jpg
Photo Oct 30, 11 29 29 AM.jpg

Sorry I didn't mean to leave that behind. I'm sending a man in a black van to come pick it up. He may have some questions for you so when he asks you to get in he'll only need a few minutes of your time. You'll be fine......

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

I believe that is a case designed for shooting wax bullets, using just the primer for propulsion. The additional holes are probably to prevent primer set back which would otherwise jam the cylinder.

I believe Gammon is correct that this was probably designed for shooting wax bullets. I can't find anything that looks exactly like it when I search the web for images. I'm still curious as to the manufacturer.

Search polymer ammo on here there was a thread about a year ago that had something similar looking but I never knew it came to fruition

- - - Updated - - -

Search polymer ammo on here there was a thread about a year ago that had something similar looking but I never knew it came to fruition

Back
Top Bottom