What can I do in MA?

good luck, after tuesday and if the dems take the senate I don't need my spidey sense to tell me there will be a ton of mid winter boating accidents that happen and after that no one will ever get to buy anything legally ever again.

I want to build a nice AR.
do you get to travel much ?
I have a few friends that found nice preban rifl;es while traveling in the free lands over the past year. Find a local FFL willing to transfer in pre bans or what ever they legally can these days.
80% lowers are a choice. Also the stripped lowers are a choice also. finding one for a decent price that is.

In MA you can die or pay taxes, or die and your family will pay taxes. Aside from that, everything else in MA is illegal, except of course BEING illegal, which is not illegal. Probably unless you're a conservative, in which case anything you do, including breathing, is probably illegal. Even being illegal.

I'd move. I did. Now I have several "nice" AR's, ammo on a shelf, a gun in my nightstand drawer, a range in the backyard, and ALL the companies shop to me.

Good luck.

Lucky bastid! I can retire in 7 years, but will more than likely go 10 more, then it's "Go south young man!"

do you get to travel much ?
I have a few friends that found nice preban rifl;es while traveling in the free lands over the past year. Find a local FFL willing to transfer in pre bans or what ever they legally can these days.
80% lowers are a choice. Also the stripped lowers are a choice also. finding one for a decent price that is.
If it is a pre-ban (9/13/1994), ANY FFL in any US State/Territory (if state law doesn't prohibit it) can transfer that gun to a MA resident with a MA LTC. Probably few are willing to do it however, but it is the law.

I have people around the country that can get anything.
what would you want to get and be compliant in MA?
$$ not a problem.

Back
Top Bottom