hminsky

NES Life Member
NES Member
Last edited:
12 GA Dragon's Breath...

hqdefault.jpg

iu

Have fun with that Federal Felony.

Remember, Drones are classified as "aircraft" and intentionally causing damage to an aircraft is a serious no-no.

Someone needs to come up with a directional signal jamming device to take these down. Or override the signal coming from the remote controller and bringing them down (without damage) so that you can 'recover' them. Then charge the person who comes looking for it a "finder's fee" to get it back. ;)

I've heard that drones are being used to drop contraband into prisons. In cases like that (and others I'm sure) it should be OK to take them out before they get into position to drop their package. Have a "no fly" zone around the prisons where only authorized craft are allowed into that area.

If you've arrived at the point you want to down a drone I think it could be done for a lot less loot with good old fashioned #3 or #4 shot, or Duck shot... for a lot less loot.

Yeah that's the general consensus. However, the idea of wrapping the propellers with string seems pretty good, they already love to get tangled in stuff, so this is just helping them out.

Have a "no fly" zone around the prisons where only authorized craft are allowed into that area.
GPS enabled drones frequently come with no-fly zones near airports programmed into the software. Intelligence based restricted capability is consumer products is going to continue, probably with 3D printer software. We already have it in color copiers (recognition of the EURion constellation) and photo editing software.

Yeah that's the general consensus. However, the idea of wrapping the propellers with string seems pretty good, they already love to get tangled in stuff, so this is just helping them out.

Or, if it is a .Gov drone you may want to keep it in one piece... for ransom.

EMP.

Go big or go home
Hope it's directional... Otherwise, you better shield your own shit really well. ;)

Couple of the methods in the video posted by quincy were pretty cool... The signal jammer could be developed by someone else (civilian market??). Of course, the use of raptors is also really cool.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom