• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WHAT BUILDING CAN I CARRY IN

Actually I have two questions.
1) I understand that I cannot carry a firearm on school property, either private or public. And that all government buildings both Federal and State Government buildings are also off limits. My question if the building is own by the state but does not do government business, can I carry in that building.. For example the Rhode Island Convention Center. If there is a exhibition going on in the center can I carry in the building?????
2) Castle Doctrine. This is simple does it include my car ??????

Actually I have two questions.
1) I understand that I cannot carry a firearm on school property, either private or public. And that all government buildings both Federal and State Government buildings are also off limits. My question if the building is own by the state but does not do government business, can I carry in that building.. For example the Rhode Island Convention Center. If there is a exhibition going on in the center can I carry in the building?????
2) Castle Doctrine. This is simple does it include my car ??????

The only place in RI where you cannot carry is a federal building. The courts and
Statehouse will allow you to check your gun.

Back
Top Bottom