• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What are your Post-Covid Plans...?

Nothing like a pandemic to cause you to re-examine your life choices.

In the immortal words of Andy Dufrense..."I guess it comes down to a simple choice, really. Get busy living or get busy dying"
I think that after this there are going to be a couple types of people. One type that feels like they legit dodged a bullet and have a new found appreciation and another who just kind of go back to the way they were.

trying to recover the funds,
Ive been laid off still no unemployment....I keep getting notices to mail more shit in.
Figured even with the federal $ im coming up really short so that effects my fun money and "do something right now" options.

Im not sure where I would go if I could convince the wife to leave this state. Finacially I dont think we would gain much as im a aging auto repair tech. It seems most places I think of going "everyone" can fix their cars!

I just want normal.....to be able to caugh or sneeze with out the "invasion of the body snatchers" glare!

Alergy season s about to go full on to boot. Im already feeling it. Index has been borderline high
Can I send you some ammo to soothe the blues?

So, I haven’t read most of the posts here in this thread, so I have no idea if anyone is really giving serious answers, but I will take the opportunity to give a serious answer buried within an NES thread where nobody knows me.

I have spent the last 5 years of my life helping build other people businesses, sacrificing everything from my health, sanity, time with my family, years of events with my kids I will never get back... By the time COVID is over,it most likely be financial ruins for me and the company I’ve helped build.

I think I want to be selfish. I want time to be with my wife and kids. I want to start my own company helping small businesses with marketing where at least I’m building it for myself and my family if I’m going to work this hard. I want work remote and have time to take the RV to see the country.

It’s pretty depressing having worked hard to over come issues with my kids we’re born in 07 and then the crash in 08 and then my wife getting sick in 15. I’ve literally killed myself staying on course, but I don’t know what to do now.

(I doubt anyone has actually read this far. If you have, forgive me being a downer.It’s easier to say here then say out loud)

So, I haven’t read most of the posts here in this thread, so I have no idea if anyone is really giving serious answers, but I will take the opportunity to give a serious answer buried within an NES thread where nobody knows me.

I have spent the last 5 years of my life helping build other people businesses, sacrificing everything from my health, sanity, time with my family, years of events with my kids I will never get back... By the time COVID is over,it most likely be financial ruins for me and the company I’ve helped build.

I think I want to be selfish. I want time to be with my wife and kids. I want to start my own company helping small businesses with marketing where at least I’m building it for myself and my family if I’m going to work this hard. I want work remote and have time to take the RV to see the country.

It’s pretty depressing having worked hard to over come issues with my kids we’re born in 07 and then the crash in 08 and then my wife getting sick in 15. I’ve literally killed myself staying on course, but I don’t know what to do now.

(I doubt anyone has actually read this far. If you have, forgive me being a downer.It’s easier to say here then say out loud)
Read the whole thing and hope you get your wish with abundance.
~Matt

nothing so grand...get laid without ppe

Kinda takes the fun out of it......

Nk23fuQ.jpg

I would just like to get back to normal life. I want to hit the road with my wife and the camper; spend some time around a campfire.

Bob

Hope you guys find peace and happiness.

Hang in there bro. We'll get through this.

Sounds awesome. I hope that it comes to pass for you and your family.

There is nothing more important in this world than family. Some never realize that and spend their entire life chasing the next dollar never realizing what they have around them until it’s gone.

Bob

My plans are rather mundane....spend a week at the ocean on the cape starting July 4th. Booked it three months ago before all this really got started but at the end of day, if my family stays healthy through all this, I'd settle for a dip in my pool and a cold beer in the shade.

Total Pie in the Sky Thread.
Post up what you would like to do when this has lifted enough to get on with regular life.

Me: I'm looking for land in Arizona. Somewhere between Snowflake and Show Low.
30 acres min, abutting the Sitgreaves National Forest not far from the Arizona White Mts.
Spent almost 2 years there (Arizona) in the mid-80's for Harley school and fell in love with the place and the people (and the food).
Have been back 4 or 5 times for Harley Technical Update Classes, and each time I grew closer to it.

Maybe I can plant the NES flag there...

How about you?
Sky's the limit...
View attachment 342306
Not get it in the fall, lol!!

Back
Top Bottom