• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

What are your Post-Covid Plans...?

enbloc

Life Member Emeritus
NES Life Member
NES Member
Total Pie in the Sky Thread.
Post up what you would like to do when this has lifted enough to get on with regular life.

Me: I'm looking for land in Arizona. Somewhere between Snowflake and Show Low.
30 acres min, abutting the Sitgreaves National Forest not far from the Arizona White Mts.
Spent almost 2 years there (Arizona) in the mid-80's for Harley school and fell in love with the place and the people (and the food).
Have been back 4 or 5 times for Harley Technical Update Classes, and each time I grew closer to it.

Maybe I can plant the NES flag there...

How about you?
Sky's the limit...
1585330792761.png

Last edited:
Also looking to find a new home somewhere in AZ (have a brother out there), maybe a new job there too. I was looking before all this madness happened, haven't lost sight- just put temporarily on hold...

Bleh...My in-laws moved to Arizona the whole state seems to be poop brown. The "mountains" around them look like bulldozed dirt piles. When the cacti bloom they are pretty. Otherwise not the place for me. Also too flippin hot!

When this is over I'll be going out to eat a lot! I saw a couple of clients today before the lock down (wore my PPE) and discovered that while I'm enjoying the break I kind of miss my clients.

Going for a nice ride on my Triumph out to Western Mass.
Breathing the fresh air and planning more fresh water fishing at some smaller ponds on the Cape with my son.
Taking up soft shell clamming again in Chatham this summer.
Smoking ribs on the sunny weekends while having a few Narragansett Summer Shandy beers.
I can't wait to test out this new left knee!
Dels-Website-Info.jpg

Last edited:
I would like to make a trip to the NRA Range in Raton NM. Never been out west. I don’t like the hot weather, so if I relocate it will be someplace with a change of seasons.

Get serious about finding a place outside of MA. Kind of have my heart set on rural NH, possibly ME. Have family in AZ as well but Im hesitant long term since its so close to Mexico and the US is drifting more and more to the left every generation. Figure the cold weather helps to keep out the riff raff, lol. At this point even the thought of a subsistence level line of work somewhere other than here is becoming appealing.

I'm looking for land in Arizona.
old transplants from the east congregate in groups in civilized areas, like in florida. all you're doing is moving to florida west and trading hurricanes for scorching heat. i experienced some fierce weather when i lived out west. and brown winters, no season change. think you've seen hail...wait. you'll have to put a rider on your auto insurance unless you want to drive around in a giant dimpled golf ball. if you don't have a garage or carport i'll tell you how i avoided hail dimples on my truck.

ok mr. enbloc, bon voyage. oh, want to buy 6 acres in southern colorado for a get a way once you go? put a cabin on it and a week end retreat you got! bye. [wave]

Looking to buy undervalued houses. I'm always looking but I'll be looking harder. I'm figuring once the dust settles people will realize that life is too short to spend the rest of it in Massachusetts and they'll sell cheap and head someplace better.
This is my plan as well. Going to be a lot of homes on the market in 6-9 months

Back
Top Bottom